Honored Contributor
Josie has been blessed with inner and outer beauty....she has it all.
Valued Contributor

Josie is a beautiful girl and very sweet. I love every product of hers that I have tried. Just tried her sunscreen and its the best.

I did not know that she had a Hair Serum. Could anyone tell me what the ingredients are? TIA

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried her Argon oil yet but decided to try the introductory kit; a good way to try a product. I think Josie is absolutely beautiful, much more so than most movie stars. And yes, she does seem to be genuine.

Wonder how many use only the Argon oil on their faces. That would make it a great deal for me!

Honored Contributor

I don't use her products, argon oil did nothing for me, but I think she's a lovely woman and don't mind watching her show if nothing else is on.

Esteemed Contributor
I use argon oil on my face daily and nothing else...I love it, it works and simple. The winter has been tough so I use the infinity cream at night and it is a great product too. My heels were so cracked from cold, boots, socks...healed the cracks in less than a week...my pedicurist was impressed. That's what I like about her products, they are multipurpose
Super Contributor

I agree, I love Josie and her products! If I could afford it I would buy it all!

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 dex said: Josie has been blessed with inner and outer beauty....she has it all.

You got that right.