Super Contributor

I agree, start with a kit with trial sizes so you can try a few products at a time. (JM's website an Sephora sometimes have good ones.) I love both regular Argan & Argan Light. I also love the infinity creamy oil, spf 47 moisturizer, cleansing oil (though I've only tried and don't own), Argan Balm, lip gloss, the body butter is nice but I use Korres. I've liked most of the JM products I've tried, except the color sticks. I'm not a fan of the scent or performance personally, I know a lot of gals like them.

Honored Contributor

JM will be on HauteLook Friday 4/10

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I love this stuff. I haven't tried the light as I'm perfectly happy with the regular, but just for the heck of it, I started using the argan body oil from the Moroccan kit on my décolleté. OMG, I have not seen such a drastic difference in my skin with any other product. My results are fantastic. It hydrates and plumps up the skin on my chest and lower part of my neck to the point where the skin on that area looks 10 years younger. I will never be without argan oil and argan body oil.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I have very oily skin. I put her argan oil on my face at night and it sinks right in. I use it on my cuticles and even my hair. It really is a versatile product and even with daily use, the bottle still lasts a good while.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2015 Topaz Gem said:

I love this stuff. I haven't tried the light as I'm perfectly happy with the regular, but just for the heck of it, I started using the argan body oil from the Moroccan kit on my décolleté. OMG, I have not seen such a drastic difference in my skin with any other product. My results are fantastic. It hydrates and plumps up the skin on my chest and lower part of my neck to the point where the skin on that area looks 10 years younger. I will never be without argan oil and argan body oil.

That's great that you've had such good results on your decollete! I always use my skincare on my face, then bring it down to my decollete, but I'm always afraid to use much there because I break out on my chest, worse than on my face. It's so frustrating! My chest stays more oily feeling throughout the day, really annoying, I'm 38, will it ever end? (I still get occasional breakouts on my face too, mainly during that time of the month.)