Esteemed Contributor
Yes, I am older and the winter really dried my skin ....I have tried just about everything in my lifetime but her simple formulas just work...no complicated regime...it is nice to see something work as advertised and she is constantly developing her line. She seems to be sweet and genuine
Frequent Contributor
Ok this thread has promoted me to give these products a try. I have been watching...... Thanks! LK
Contributor
I have tried so many products. Like Brandiwine, I am now looking for a magic potion, I just want things that work for me, and her products do! I tried them a little bit at a time and was so impressed that I have gone back and bought full size and even super sizes of some. There are many things in her line that I now swear by and it is good to not to have to search anymore :-)
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Respected Contributor

I was watching yesterday and saw a set that had six small containers of body butter. I was very interested and hoping they were six different scents so you could get a whiff, so to speak, of several of her fragrances. Turns out three of them were unscented, and the other three were vanilla peach, I think...some kind of vanilla scent. Anyway, needless to say, I did not purchase. I wish she would do a sampler set with all the fragrances she offers, and maybe one unscented. Now that would be nice offering!

Contributor
Pupwhipped, I am scent sensitive. I can tell you that her unscented is truly that..no scent to speak of, vanilla is light, the citrus is a light scent kind of like a dreamsicle but grown up, and she had a white tea that was to die for! And the coconut is nice too, subtle..not overbearing at all. Her fragrances tend to be light handed, which I like. Really good stuff!
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 3dogMom said: Pupwhipped, I am scent sensitive. I can tell you that her unscented is truly that..no scent to speak of, vanilla is light, the citrus is a light scent kind of like a dreamsicle but grown up, and she had a white tea that was to die for! And the coconut is nice too, subtle..not overbearing at all. Her fragrances tend to be light handed, which I like. Really good stuff!

Thank you, 3dogMom. I appreciate that information. As I get older, I can't do scents quite as much as I once did. Good to know that these are subtle.

Hey, I'm a Mom to three dogs, too, down from a high of seven that we had. As I get older, I can't do quite as many dogs as I once did, either. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Josie is a very pretty, young woman who strongly believes in her products as she should because she really is the one person who brought oils (argan oil) to the fore front and made women take notice. I love her hair serum. It makes my hair feel healthy and gives a beautiful shine and smells devine.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Josie is a very pretty, young woman who strongly believes in her products as she should because she really is the one person who brought oils (argan oil) to the fore front and made women take notice. I love her hair serum. It makes my hair feel healthy and gives a beautiful shine and smells devine.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Love this girl and she is a great sales person for her product. And....can't wait to see what she's wearing.

Super Contributor

A lovely example of how a professional, passionate and genuine vendor can compliment her super product. She's the real deal.