Respected Contributor

I think if she were in her twenties the color would not bother me but she is the face/brand of her company and to me it looks like she is having a "middle age" crisis moment. She looks like she is trying so hard to be relevant and she doesn't need to dye her hair blue and purple to get our attention. I almost feel sorry for her and I love and use her products. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

She looks great and I'm glad she's enjoying life and living it boldly. 

I agree 100%! Most of you seem so NOT FUN. Smile, laugh, love. Life is short!

It is just hair people!

And it's just comments on a shopping board.  Grownups can be fun without liking Disney Princess blue hair.  Good grief.  

Respected Contributor

I think it looks really, really awful.  She's so beautiful and cheery - I understand she's going through a hard time, but dang --- why?  Why?? 

Trusted Contributor

Her hair is a LOL!!!! It looks RIDICULOUS.

New Contributor

Agree not a good look makes you lose your belief in her line 😱

Honored Contributor

@lunamoona wrote:

Agree not a good look makes you lose your belief in her line 😱

The 80,000 sets sold doesn't support that assertion. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I better be careful - everytime she is criticised posts are removed for being "unkind" - it looks like she wanted attention and from the number of posts it looks like it worked.  It was a little odd hearing a woman with bright blue hair talk about how natural her product is.  At least she was covered up this time.  She usually lets it all hang out.

Contributor

Honored Contributor

well, my overall opinion of the blue hair + the TSV is...if I wanted the product, I'd buy it regardless of the color of the vendor's hair.  But I don't really care for body butters, prefer lotions.

If I was on the fence and watched a presentation, and thought the whole thing was kind of kooky....I probably wouldn't buy.  I think she took a risk.  Sometimes risks pay off.  Sometimes they don't 

Respected Contributor

She looks cute but she had such gorgeous hair can't understand why she would go so drastic with cut and color. Oh Well she is young and will probably change it many times.

Don't worry, be Happy!