Honored Contributor

It's Josie's hair, she can do what she wants.  Who knows, maybe she got an acting part that called for it?  I wouldn't wear it, but the peacock colors are pretty together.  My daughter is a hairstylist and has had every color you can think of...blue, teal, purple, red, pink.  It's just fun.  The bad part is that with these vibrant colors you have to completely bleach out the hair so the color will show.  It doesn't take long for the color to start fading.  Josie is going to have lots of upkeep unless she decides to dye it back to a more natural looking color.  

Super Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

No shame on me.  People Magazine did a profile on Josie a couple of weeks ago and she said she was staying with her mother in California while going through a divorce

Someone on another thread had posted an interview with her and it was mentioned in the article that she'd split from her partner of many years (and the father of her daughters). If dyeing her hair blue right now helps her feel a bit better, I say go for it.

Valued Contributor

I get so tired of watching her slather this stuff on her arms hour after hour in a DRESS no less ...  I know all who love it think it's great, but it starts to look greasy ...  It's like watching Philosophy make bowls of suds for hours on end to show their bath products make bubbles ...  Albany looks so professional and lady like ...  Then there is Josie looking like Ringling Bros is in town ... JMO ...  Go ahead ...   Chew me up !!  Delete me ...  I said it !!  

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Josie is using a temporary wash out hair color.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

I wonder if Josie is using a temporary wash out hair color.

@TY  I don't think she'd get that kind of result applying a temporary hair color over her natural color.  Her hair had to be bleached out so those colors would take that way.  You can see how it's lighter in spots, especially right in front of her ears and on the sides where it's pulled back.  

Honored Contributor

Josie just said she bleached her hair for the first time.

Frequent Contributor

Good grief!  It looks ridiculous.  As gorgeous as she is, even SHE can't pull this off.  

Honored Contributor

Yet another example of the "Disney Princess Syndrome" of the "I-don't-wannt-grow-up" people.

Frequent Contributor

Re: josie maran hair?

[ Edited ]

How funny.  I checked the forums because I was wondering if anyone would have something to say.  Funny how we support each other isn't it?

Honored Contributor

I think she is a beautiful woman, but I don't like the hair color. Just because I don't like it that doesn't mean I don't support her right to wear it that color. It is her hair - she can do what she wants, but I still don't like it. Why is that such a big deal? It's just an opinion.