New Contributor

I'm not sure I'm interested in the TSV. Do you think there will be other deals over the weekend for Josie? 

Frequent Contributor

Is the Devine Drip Sleeping Nectar in the TSV a new product?  I have never seen that before?

Respected Contributor

@mbee1967, yes this is a new product. It's specifically for face and neck and has a brightening agent in it. Also it's only 1.6 oz size so it is not the size of a regulare Divine Drip. 

Super Contributor

So the Divine Drip for face & neck is a new & improved version of the regular divine drip which could always be used for the face & neck?  Just like the Reserve is better than the basic argan oil.

In the beginning all you needed was the Argon oil and you were all set!

Super Contributor

Hi @quadmimi  

And anyone else who got this TSV: 

What do do you think of the new camomile/lavender/honey scent and formula? It’s reminding me of the Anniversary blend which I wasn’t in love with. To me it smells more like lemon cleaner than anything. I hope some people like it! 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys  I got the unscented, so I am not sure about the other one..

I always mix if I get a scent I am not overly crazy about...The only Josie scent I am not a 

huge fan of is the lavender, so I mixed it with something else & it was fine,, (just an idea)

But let me just say the new Divine Drip night & neck cream is my new favorite Josie, (or any product ever)...I use it day & night & already emailed her CS to see when it will be avaliable on it's own...It is exculsive to the Q right now they said, so hoping they release it soon on its own....It took my "josie" skin up another notch..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Now that explains that strange noise I’ve been hearing....Those poor ladies in Morocco crouched down under those trees, knocking those nuts open for JM’s TSV.

Lol

@Shanus- that's really funny! I see those poor ladies as well, banging on those trees for Josie's cosmetics  Woman Tongue

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

@quadmimi

Yes Divine drip is probably my most favorite Josie product! I love it, yes even more than the body butter most days 😁. I am really enjoying the Divine sleeping nectar too, and I love the lip butter! 

Josie’s body butter scents are mostly amazing! But I didnt like the anniversary blend and this chamomile/lavender one is just ok, I am not a huge Lavender fan to begin with either. She has so many good ones not sure why this was in the TSV with the only other option unscented. 

Good idea to mix them! I have never tried unscented, the scent is half the fun for me 😁