Occasional Contributor

jennifer coffey

on 5-18 they had a hairdo wig show with jennifer coffey. the one day only wig was worn by the girl that brings them to qvc... she said she was wearing the med brown red but that color is nowhere to be found in this wig. i contacted customer service and they said it was not even sold out  so could you please advise me which color she had on? it is not med ginger or ginger red... it is a brown... maybe light brown? the colors on website show no med brown red and customer service says it was never an option,... thank you jennifer... they have 9 colors available on tv and also on the website but none are med brown red...

Respected Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey

[ Edited ]

I realize the show wasn’t Toni’s. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

If the show was a Tony Braxton wig show her Medium Brown shade has red in it.

@Mindy D: I think you mean Toni Brattin. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@max12345 ,

Welcome to the forums!

Isn't it awful trying to backtrack for info on something like that?

Sometimes while I'm watching something I may be interested in, I'll just pick up my phone and snap a picture of the TV screen, getting item number and all.  I might even take a short video when they're going through colors or whatever I'd want to refer to later or next day after making up my mind.

Sorry I don't have the info you need today.

Honored Contributor

I saw that show and I'm pretty sure it was a "Hair-do" show.  She looked so cute in that short wig.

I bought two of them but probably won't keep them.  I always buy Toni Brattin wigs but I buy them from her own company she owns.

I don't like the dark roots QVC has her put on the wigs she sells there.  I asked the representative at her company why the QVC wigs have black roots and she said that's the way QVC wants Toni to make them to sell there.

My thought is many people wear wigs because they have long dark roots and don't have time to color their hair.  I don't personally like dark roots.

It looked to me like she had on a wig (similar to what Toni calls her's (and I buy)) called medium blonde.  It has a tiny bit of very light red in it.  Just enough to relfect the sun and more like the way all of our hair looks.

I used to get my hair colored a very, very light brown (dirty blonde).  My hairdresser said (this is her words) many people have some kind red in their hair.  Even those who are dark blonde and light(er) brown, they'll they have light shades of a strawberry blonde in it.  (Hence the color we used to call "STRAWBERRY BLONDE".  Does that sound familiar.

I don't know if this helps.  Like I said, I buy directly from Toni Brattin and the one I buy all of the time is called 
"Medium Blonde".  Some people used to call it "Dirty Blonde or Strawberry Blonde".  

The Jen Coffey I saw had on a short (pixie) wig that was more blonde but it has red (slightly) shades in it.  I even bought that wig that day.

Often I've found the wigs are darker when I receive them than they are on my TV.  Maybe it's just my TV (or I do have 2 and it shows the same on both TV's).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe it was a Hairdo wig, not a Toni Brattin wig. The vendor, Christina, usually wears the Med Red Brown.

I saw part of that show yesterday and Christina had on this wig. The color she was wearing, Med Red Brown, is sold out.

A280517
Hairdo Modern Flair Waved Bob Wig

a280517.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did find the color Medium Red Brown in the Hair U Wear wigs. Item A255526 is style available in that shade. You can go back to yesterday and see if this is the color you like. I think it’s sold out in the This Day Only wig.

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

If the show was a Tony Braxton wig show her Medium Brown shade has red in it.

@Mindy D: I think you mean Toni Brattin. Smiley Wink

Yep. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

the wig i am talking about is a 351182   and i want the color kristina had on.... when i called customer service they said it was never available is med brown red.... that is what she states she had on.... they showed 9 colors on tv and she said that is want she had on but when you go to the item  on line it shows 9 colors also but none are med red brown..... customer service told me to write to jennifer and she could find out what the color actually is..... maybe light brown cause it does not show alot of highlights... it was the one day only wig

Regular Contributor

I saw the show.  NORMALLY, Christine does wear the color Med Red Brown during the shows.  I did not see that color available.  I think possibly out of habit, she said Med Red Brown.  I think maybe she had the Light Brown on.  I ordered the Medium Brown Ginger.  I think the reddish ginger hightights are very pretty.