Contributor

Good Job today Jamie. I am home sick today and watched lots of qvc. Your presentations were awesome!!! Just wanted you to know. Can't wait to try the cc cream.

Honored Contributor

You might have better luck reaching Jamie if you posted your kudos to her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure someone in the ""IT"" organization reads all beauty forums

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
On 1/20/2015 Desertdi said:

I'm sure someone in the ""IT"" organization reads all beauty forums

I'm sure too. This is a great line!!

Regular Contributor
I agree! I was home on a work holiday & between cooking and cleaning I watched some of the shows. Jamie seems like a really nice person. Smiley Happy I just wish they would have done more actual products demonstrations but I like listening to Jamie.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What I find ridiculous is that when they present the gel eyeliner, the model moves the brush over her eyelids but she already has the product on.

No eye shadow, no eye liner presentations.

The best is when they use the same brush for liquid foundation and powdered foundation.

Hope you gals don't do that.

I would hope someone reads these boards from It Cosmetics but it appears whether they do or not...nothing sinks in.

Too much product from China.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/20/2015 DogLvr said:

What I find ridiculous is that when they present the gel eyeliner, the model moves the brush over her eyelids but she already has the product on.

The best is when they use the same brush for liquid foundation and powdered foundation.

I would hope someone reads these boards from It Cosmetics but it appears whether they do or not...nothing sinks in.

Jamie herself said over and over to use the same brush, so who knows??. I just wish they had done swatches of the colors.
Valued Contributor

Their skincare products are made in China??
Honored Contributor
On 1/20/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said:

Jamie herself said over and over to use the same brush, so who knows??. I just wish they had done swatches of the colors.

My thought when I saw her use the same brush for powder after using it on a liquid is that she was trying to make the viewers think that they would need only the one brush in the kit. I personally would not use the same brush for both, and I doubt most people would.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Is there harm in using the brush with both the cream and powder products?

I did earlier today, because I saw Jamie do it and she instructed to do it. Plus I watched Hot & Flashy's video and she said the sponge that came with the cream/liquid soaked up too much of the product.

Will using the brush with both harm one or both products or create bacteria somehow?

Thanks for any info.