Trusted Contributor

Re: jamie kern lima 2019.... formerly of IT cosmetics

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

She does look great.  However, I think some of it is probably that her hair is down.

Whenever we see her on QVC she's always had her hair parted in the middle, drawn tight over the sides of her face.  It's always seemed so 'drastic' to me.

I always found myself thinking, "I wonder what she'd look like if she didn't have that part in the middle and her hair falling softly over her head."

Now I know and I really like it.

@Annabellethecat66   I think the drastic hairstyle was to subtly look more 'clinical', in line with the 'formulated by plastic surgeons'

spiel.  Same thing with the plain uniform type dress she'd always wear.  I really don't like it at all when a company tries to psych out their customers like that.

First, plastic surgeons don't usually formulate skin care, chemists and maybe dermatologists do that.  Plastic surgeons would prefer you don't use skincare, lol. Their presentations always turned me off, just 'smoke and mirrors.'  It worked for me, never bought a thing from her.

Honored Contributor

Re: jamie kern lima 2019.... IT cosmetics CEO

I keep thinking, not just this cosmetic line but all of the cosmetic lines.  

According to all of them; we should all look like teenagers by using their products.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry ladies.  This is a very old photo taken before IT cosmetics got started.  This is not a new photo of her

@tropics21 , no you are the one that is incorrect.  Jamie just posted that current photo of herself 2 days ago.  She also posted another 1 day ago at another Oscar pre-party. 

Respected Contributor

Re: jamie kern lima 2019.... formerly of IT cosmetics

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

She does look great.  However, I think some of it is probably that her hair is down.

Whenever we see her on QVC she's always had her hair parted in the middle, drawn tight over the sides of her face.  It's always seemed so 'drastic' to me.

I always found myself thinking, "I wonder what she'd look like if she didn't have that part in the middle and her hair falling softly over her head."

Now I know and I really like it.

@Annabellethecat66   I think the drastic hairstyle was to subtly look more 'clinical', in line with the 'formulated by plastic surgeons'

spiel.  Same thing with the plain uniform type dress she'd always wear.  I really don't like it at all when a company tries to psych out their customers like that.

First, plastic surgeons don't usually formulate skin care, chemists and maybe dermatologists do that.  Plastic surgeons would prefer you don't use skincare, lol. Their presentations always turned me off, just 'smoke and mirrors.'  It worked for me, never bought a thing from her.

I don't find it a psych out. I interpreted her hair and dress as intentionally simple in order to focus on the product. 

If you think it's a psych out, you must feel the same way about Clinique sales associates who wear a lab coat-type jacket. 

I also thought their statement was they formulated their products with consultation from plastic surgeons.

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry ladies.  This is a very old photo taken before IT cosmetics got started.  This is not a new photo of her

This is not an old picture. Go to her instagram account and this is the latest picture of her,plus scroll down and you will see her with her baby and she has lost a lot of weight!

Super Contributor

I'm not a big It Cosmetics person but attended their Journey To Confidence event in New York City last week. She spoke for a bit and looked absolutely incredible. Most definitely lost weight and motherhood sure suits her. Well-deserved.