Regular Contributor

Re: isomers ttv on satuday february 28

On 2/26/2015 Linmo said:
On 2/26/2015 JeanCA said: How do you ladies use the different serums by isomers. Glutathiosome, copper p, matrix. Are you mixing it all together or separate AM and PM routine? I used to use only one serum and now after last few TTV I have too much. Seems like too many stepsSmiley Sad I forgot about VIT C and super serum too.

Since the copper P is the thinnest, I use that first (right now, morning only). Then the glutathiosome (morning and night). Every other night, I mix the super serum with the immortal booster. I have a couple more kits on the way (fabulous at 50, goddess and stem genesis) that I'll need to start playing with. I've also been putting a couple of drops of copper p in my damp hair in the morning. It seems to help with frizziness and makes my hair softer.

Thank you! This TTV is another great value but I only want glutathiosome and don't need other items. Can you review your new Reno cream after you try it? I can't seem to find a good moisturizer by isomers. My skin still feels dry after using it. Even the cream that came with immortal isn't enough for me.