Occasional Contributor

is there a makeup to cover redness

i have red undertones and i cant find a makup to cover it. ive tried it and the redness and light spider veins still show up. i needhelp

Honored Contributor

Re: is there a makeup to cover redness

Have you tried the makeup(s) that folks w/vitiligo use?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Rainne88 wrote:

i have red undertones and i cant find a makup to cover it. ive tried it and the redness and light spider veins still show up. i needhelp

Try Doll10 line from here on Q. Very good coverage and feels good on the face.

Honored Contributor

@Rainne88  Have you tried "Born this Way" by Two Faced?  They are offering 25% off now and it is med. to full coverage.  When I did the shade finder it asked if I had redness so I assume it helps with that problem and you can always return.  good luck.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Green colored primers are made just for redness. Then you can apply your favorite foundation on top of it.

Frequent Contributor

@Rainne88- I have the very same problem and find that bareMinerals SPF 20 Bisque Concealer (A212144) works the best for me.  I use the color called "Summer".  I put it directly on the spider veins on my checks, the bridge of my nose, and on my chin.  It covers them completely with very little product so the concealer will last you a very long time.

I also use bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation (A200323) for all over my face (on top of the concealer) and it hides the red areas perfectly.  I use the color called "Medium".

Of course you may have a different skin tone so you would choose the color that best suits you.  I've been using these products for years.  I get told all the time I have beautiful skin (I'm 52) but no one knows what I'm hiding underneath!!  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

You might try IT Bye Bye Redness. I have rosacea and it helps

Regular Contributor

Dr. Jarts Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

Respected Contributor

I use IT Bye Bye Redness erasing correcting powder...I buy the powder on the IT website.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a green product from Senegence.  You only need a tiny bit.  In the past I have used a yellow based product from Stacy (can't remember her last name, she used to be a model).  She was on qvc but is now on hsn.  When she has a show she starts with no makeup, wearing curlers.  Anyway, her product works well.  

The Senegence green product comes in a tube and just a few little dots cover each side of my face.

Hope this helps.