Honored Contributor

if you woke up sorry you didn't get Josie's TSV...

...like I did -- guess what!  It's still the same price!  I just ordered it and I'm so happy about this.  I don't remember seeing a TSV the same price the next day.  Yay!

Contributor

Re: if you woke up sorry you didn't get Josie's TSV...

Thanks! I forgot to order it yesterday. I placed my order this morning! I guess they extended the price due to the technical difficulties they were having online yesterday.

Frequent Contributor

I was so excited to see Josie's kit still at the TSV price. I took this as a sign I was suppose to get one, so that is exactly what I did. I am so excited. Can't wait to try the new product. I love all  of Josie's products. They have done amazing things for my skin and I look forward to using them every morning and every night. I love her makeup too.

Respected Contributor

That was nice of QVC to keep her TSV up today to order. My friend had ordering problems yesterday and was able to order the TSV this morning. I have so much of her items, love them! I just used the body butter and use the balm on my cuticles. 

Trusted Contributor

They did that with the bare minerals TSV last week, too. I resisted all day only to be tormented still the next morning. I stayed strong and did not order!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they are doing this for the TSVs that didn't sell well?

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  I personally feel that was why it was still up. I've seen it on a few items the past year...not just this one as to why they were keeping the TSV online. I have zero interest expect for body wash oil.

But now I just get all my gentle body washes at Whole Foods with great ingredients in them for rather cheap and large sizes rather then on shopping channels.

It also could be they had ordered too many lots....but I think it's just not a good kit and the selling numbers are low.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Valued Contributor

I saw this with the bare minerals as well and wondered if it was a mistake. I was soooo close to ordering it but managed to resist somehow - I have no idea how.

Frequent Contributor

I to, am happy to see Josies TSV. I love everything I've tried so far. I have only unscented creams.(so, I don't get smell conflicts w/my perfumes) So, I'm really looking forward to getting caramel apple. Oh & that awesome honey butter balm!!!! I'd love to try her scented oils & other fragaranced creams. I just started trying her stuff. I will be buying more of her products!!! You should check out her site, shes having deals right now. But unfortunetly, no easy pay!!

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  I personally feel that was why it was still up. I've seen it on a few items the past year...not just this one as to why they were keeping the TSV online. I have zero interest expect for body wash oil.

But now I just get all my gentle body washes at Whole Foods with great ingredients in them for rather cheap and large sizes rather then on shopping channels.

It also could be they had ordered too many lots....but I think it's just not a good kit and the selling numbers are low.

@mimi5775, last time I saw it presented they had sold quite a few although of course one doesn't know their target sales numbers.  I don't use the cleansing oil, it's the only thing in there I don't use or that isn't meant for someone else (the body butter goes to my mother), but I could give it away or throw it out and this kit would still have been well worth the money!