Honored Contributor

Re: if you like Elysee/Linda Marshall

I lucked out one day and got three serums (FOY Soothing Line Diminishing Gel, Pycnogenol, and the Youthspan Facial Resurrection Serum) - 2 oz. bottles/$70.  I put it on auto-ship since that's usually the price for the 1 oz. bottles.  I've stuck with them for a good couple of years, they last a good while.  In the morning, I cocktail the blue and orange and at night I cocktail or layer the white one with my Skinn Age Reset.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That Royal Beauty Day Cream sounds fascinating. That's got to be fairly new. It has loads of RoyalEpigen P5 in it:

Pentapeptide-48 (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Glycerin (and) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (and) Phenethyl Alcohol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Maltodextrin (and) Aqua/Water

That bunch of ingredients is at the top of the ingredient list for this cream. Recommended concentation is 2-3%

https://mibellebiochemistry.com/products/royalepigen-p5/

From the manufacturer website:
"Inspired by epigenetic science, RoyalEpigen P5 has been designed to delay the aging of skin. Both lifestyles and environmental factors have an impact on the epigenome of skin cells and thus influence their vitality. This revolutionary ingredient is based on a biologically active peptide that mimics the function of royalactin. Recently, this protein has been discovered in royal jelly as being responsible for the epigenetic programming of queen bees.

The peptide is formulated in a soft sphere carrier system to ensure bioavailability and the best skin regeneration results. RoyalEpigen P5 accelerates epidermal regeneration for smoother skin, activates the cellular cleaning process and reveals a more evenly toned skin."

I wish I could get this separately. Looks like it is only available as part of the Heritage set, and I am not interested in the other old school prodicts.

(edited to fix weird formatting, probably from my pasting text directly from the website)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

The royal day cream is only sold on HSN and elyseecosmetics.com. It is 38.50 on Linda's site. so you would be getting the other 2 for free and 50Cents in your pocket. The oil could be added to a body lotion and the night balm- well lots of uses fot a balm-knees elbows etc.

Valued Contributor

Watched Elysee today and was tempted to give it a try... I think I tried it years ago.  Any help on what to start with would be great.  70 year old dry skin ....Told I look younger.  Lol. Nice to hear..thanks for any help.  

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl Sounds like you already have great skin. Lucky indeed. From Elysee I'd recommend the set "A New You Facial System." It has the most popular serums and two good creams. You'd be all set. And if you wanted to try something new that wouldn't have been available when you last used the line, you could try the new "Fountain of Youth Wrinkle Resist Line Corrector" duo.

Elysee does use top notch ingredients at extremely reasonable prices. Anyone who uses drugstore or department store cosmetics should try Elysee instead. They'd get far superior products at the same price or less. Really an underrated, undiscovered by some gem.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

lucky girl , don't give up on Elsyee. give it a month. This line doesn't give immediate results but builds up your skin ( unscientifically speaking)The 3 serums are amazing for keeping skin healthy and well- youthful. I am 67 and have used elysee mostly for years- with a sprinkle of Principal Secret Reclaim and Clarins .

I always get compliments on my skin which kind of surprises me as I am no beauty and never expect compliments. but sure is nice to hear.

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Watched Elysee today and was tempted to give it a try... I think I tried it years ago.  Any help on what to start with would be great.  70 year old dry skin ....Told I look younger.  Lol. Nice to hear..thanks for any help.  

@lucky-girlI would definitely get the orange and blue serums for sure.  She has a lot of moisturizers so you should probably read through the descriptions and see which one fits your needs best.  Use them consistently.  IMO, if anything you decide on is offered on an auto-ship plan, I'd go that route.  You can always cancel if you change your mind.

Valued Contributor

Ty.. I’m going to check it out.

Super Contributor

I was watcing a Metier de beaute show yesterday and Alberti and the rep were selling a 450 dollar neck cream. They were talking about the ingredients and Elysee has all those at the highest level for about 60 dollars.

I told my daughter about it and said-do you want a mercedes or do you want to pay 450 dollars a month for a neck cream that is gone in 30 days. She said I'll take the mercedes. me too

I am very happy with the Elysee prices, and really look for specials like the 3 double size serums on autoship. That is about what I can pay ( retired teacher)  I have tried samples of La mer, la praire and la elysee works better and is affordable. 

I really like Jennifer Marshall and she brings some fresh vibes /info to the shows. and kudos to Linda Marshall, wow, I admire her energy and committment to her business and family.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the serums, and will watch for the double size ones in the future.  I will watch today and see if need any other products.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Tu