Super Contributor

if you like Elysee/Linda Marshall

Linda Marshall of Elysee will be on Jan 22, @ 9 and 3 and on Jan 23 @7,2 and 11 -all EST.

She wil be bringing a 2 pack of the new matrixyl that was just released and won an award and also a set of her new honey products. She has a lot of travel size items too.

I got the matrixly from her website and it is good but I did not use it up long enough to give a fair review. I will say I Loved the honey day and night cream. I only had a little sample and I used it every day. It has such a nice "bouncy " consistancy and really delivered-good moisture and staying power.

here are the specials:

Fountain of Youth Wrinkle-Resist Line Corrector 2pk: 596-234
HSN Price $ 39.95, Special Price $31.95
  • (2) 10ml. Fountain of Youth Wrinkle-Resist Line Corrector
Heritage Dry Skin Trio: 596-233
HSN Price $49.95, Special Price $38.00
  • 1oz Bio-Skin Function Oil
  • 1oz Royal Beauty Day Cream
  • 1oz Queen of Beauty Night Creme

Honored Contributor

Re: if you like Elysee/Linda Marshall

Thanks for the heads up, @donna71.  I ordered the line corrector.  While I was looking at some other things, I got a pop-up message urging me to check out due to a limited supply.  I also have the FOY Youthspan Resculpting Concentrate on auto-ship.  I found it at a reduced price ($10 off) and still available on auto-ship so I cancelled one and started another.  

Thanks again Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I used her products a while back and I thought the results were good.  Of course I had to try some other brands, but will probably go back to hers at some time. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the line corrector is a new product. I will checkout the presentation. There is a 

1 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel in this kit (Elysée A New You Facial System 596-235). Wonder how it differs from the line corrector? Maybe the rollerboll duo is for the eye. I didn't see the honey product on hsn. Quite a few new products, will have to watch. thx

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Looks like the line corrector is a new product. I will checkout the presentation. There is a 

1 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel in this kit (Elysée A New You Facial System 596-235). Wonder how it differs from the line corrector? Maybe the rollerboll duo is for the eye. I didn't see the honey product on hsn. Quite a few new products, will have to watch. thx

@FLGators- they are different products.  The Fountain of Youth Line Diminishing Gel is Linda's blue serum with 40% peptides plus the original form of Matrixyl, which in some testing has had better results than retinol.  The Wrinkle Resist is a liquid with a rollerball delivery that gives a temporary tightening.  I think it helps with collagen long term too.  

Super Contributor

do you think Linda is going to retire? SHe has had her daught in law, Jennifer Marshall on the last couple of times. perhaps transitioning? Jennifer Marshall is the CFO and CEO of the company.

I think Linda has had some health problems of late- knee surgery? I am not sure -I think I remember her saying she had knee surgery.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The honey products are under the title Heritage. One is called Queen of night or day, lol, I can't remember.  The night product is a balm but the day product is a very cool bouncy cream -but a very different texture from a typical cream.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators- they are different products.  The Fountain of Youth Line Diminishing Gel is Linda's blue serum with 40% peptides plus the original form of Matrixyl, which in some testing has had better results than retinol.  The Wrinkle Resist is a liquid with a rollerball delivery that gives a temporary tightening.  I think it helps with collagen long term too.  

thanks @JeanLouiseFinch. had a brain freeze for a moment there with all the similar names. I do use the FOY & have her earlier 3 serum TSV on auto. line corrector(duo) is probably new then. I like her eye serum but I already have Isomers fast eye. maybe the lipo duo or line corrector would be a good addition

Respected Contributor

@donna71, I am on Facebook with Linda and she never stops. She has flown more miles since Christmas than I have done in my lifetime. She has amazing energy. So not sure if she is thinking of retiring.

Super Contributor

The line corrector is new. It has been on Elysee website for a couple months but this is the HSN launch for a much much better price.

I have that same auto ship of the foy, pyc, and youth serums. which ws the deal of the century. Elysee is not cheap so to get that set for about 20 dollars a serum was amazing!