Esteemed Contributor

Re: iT Cosmetics "Confidence in a Compact" Foundation....EXCELLENT not like the others

[ Edited ]

Yet again Canadians don't get to try this new foundation because TSC was selling the same TSV kit with the glitter CC cream as well as the powder celebration foundation this weekend.

Do you ever notice how big the IT Cosmetics entourage has gotten? TSC must have at least a dozen vendors and models at the end of the day on set. I've noticed at least 25 vendors and models on QVC's set the days they do a TSV. Enough already! I just want to see the product demo's once and that's it. I am not paying the high prices to cover their overhead!

Regular Contributor

Re: iT Cosmetics "Confidence in a Compact" Foundation....EXCELLENT not like the others

I am going to be 69....and it does not dry to look like a powder.  I do use No. 50 under it...  It doesn't settle in my wrinkles...  it is great!!

Super Contributor

I just opened mine yesterday from that TSV and I like it as well. It has coverage but so light and sunblock!