Honored Contributor

Re: i need my botox!

[ Edited ]

I understand what you mean. I don't have "11"s but my mouth was drooping so much I always looked like a sad puppy. DH always telling me to smile. LOL!!! Nothing to smile about. I don't like it but I really don't care what I look like. I have used Isomers Marrixyl-4 products which helped quite a bit. At least I don't look so sad since the corners of my mouth look better.

I know how rude some people can be I have heard it.

Hope you can get in to your doctor soon.

Esteemed Contributor

After years of getting Botox and fillers, IPL and other treatments I've decided to stop. The Drs office is 35 miles away and heavy traffic and tunnels. I have to depend on a friend to drive and I buy her lunch. 
  The last IPL to remove brown spots was uneven and my eyes were puffy for days. They refunded my second pre paid one. 

The Botox had helped my migraines, I don't have them now. But I'm older now so maybe they won't return.

The fillers tend to lump after several years and skin thins. They also leave blue streaks under the skin. 
   This is all expensive, I quit. 

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Bangs can be useful😏

I sure wish I'd thought of that BEFORE I took my embroidery scissors to the hair hanging in my face LOL! Oh, well, they'll grow back all too soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: i need my botox!

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

How terribly sad.

I agree! The rudeness of strangers is really appalling!

I agree too!  People are SO RUDE....

before I had double knee replacement in 2013, I was very bowlegged from the severe arthritis.  For about 10 years prior to my surgery......customers at my retail job would comment all the time about my legs...ask me what was wrong with my legs....ask stupid questions like did I ride horses to be so bowlegged...it would cause me to cry in the bathroom.  It was so hurtful I even to this day could cry about those days....thankfully my knee replacements straightened out my legs so I feel normal and not like I have to hide. 

SeaMaiden, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I hurt my knees late in December and it was undecided if I should have surgery to repair the torn ACLs and MCLs (in both knees) and I quickly put the kibosh on that. I've had to have a lot of (non-cosmetic) work done and I've heard that knee surgery is the worst.

I had in-home physical therapy and am now free of knee braces, canes, and the special shower chair I needed for a while. It's good to be getting somewhat back to normal. I'm happy that your problem was taken care of and best wishes to you!

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

With all the horribleness in the world today and there are those that still are so shallow that they think only of themselves. Botox? Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

what do you care? Nobody's asking you to pay for it. And, BTW, I think you're a good example of the  all the horribleness in the world today you criticize.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

How terribly sad.

I agree! The rudeness of strangers is really appalling!

ROFL!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you wear bangs, would that help?

@ECBG 

At first, I thought you said, "If you wear BAGS...."😂😅😆Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   I agree with the suggestion of frownies. You can even get the 3m micropore tape that comes right in the dispenser for easy access.  Definetly not the same as botox, but it may lighten that line just a bit until you can see someone. I use the micropore one and it works for me, but my line isn't very deep.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

If you wear bangs, would that help?

@ECBG 

At first, I thought you said, "If you wear BAGS...."😂😅😆Woman LOL

@Anonymous032819 You're a hoot!  So glad I could send you a laugh today!  

Thanks for the chuckle you just sent me!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You've got a great attitude, @GoneButNotForgotten -- hang onto it, and just ignore the few nasty, judgmental commenters. They must be awfully unhappy.