Respected Contributor

Laugh or criticize all you want...I have very heavy "11"'s between my eyes, which has led to some amazingly rude remarks--"Wow you look mad all the time!" (I'm usually so surprised/shocked at such rudeness I don't deliver my usual snappy comeback.)

I can't wait for the day when my doctor resumes botox "treatments" (i.e., injections). Yes it's cosmetic but if you could see the difference between "before" and "after", you'd understand. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Your priorities are surely different than mine

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I hear ya!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

No one cares about those lines but you.

People that care about you think you look fine.

Don't worry about it life is short.

Super Contributor

I feel for you , honey.  We all have beauty needs that are driving us crazy.  Especially since we have more time to stare in the mirror these days.  For me, its my  nails. I faithfully have fill ins for my gel nails .  You should see what they look like now!  Awful. I tried cutting the length off quite a bit. Then filed like crazy and applied a light polish. They still look so bad.  And I'm not even sure my nail place will have survived the lockdown.  I feel so sorry for my Cambodian ladies who are all so sweet.

Qin the scheme of things, we may sound silly and vain.  But we can't help feeling that way.

I am in the high risk category,  so my son does my shopping,    but strolling down the grocery aisles seems like a luxury these days.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten    I can relete to how you feel...

Trusted Contributor

Try these in the mean time. Not the same thing, but check into Frownies. I was able to eliminate my 11s years ago by using these at night and training myself not to frown, pumping up those muscles, and deepening the furrows. Kind of awkward to use at first, but they do work.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Don't worry it creates more wrinkles 

Respected Contributor

How terribly sad.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

You are so wrong and you would be amazed at how rude people can be.

Recently a receptionist in a doctor's office remarked, as I was checking in, "Boy, you sure do look mad."  I was dumbfounded at such rudeness; even if she thought so (which she obviously did) she should have kept her yap shut.

In any case,*I* don't like the way I look. Yes, I'm 70 years old and don't look all that bad for a woman my age. But I really hate these lines and since I can afford the cost (which isn't all that much) I'm going to get rid of them as as soon as I can.