Contributor

i definitely need your advice relative to this one, girls......headhhunter just called me and..

told me she liked my resume, that i submitted in response to an ad on monster.com re: an admin position. It sounded nice, pay was low but benefits included, job description was ur basic admin position, however, she then said the man I would be assisting is a little "finicky" and difficult, i said what do you mean, and she said well i need to be upfront with you, i said go ahead, and she said well, among other things, he likes his vegetables cut up , i said does he have arthritis or something, she said no, he just wants what he wants, i said um, what else does he require and she said well i really dont know but he is a bit difficult like any boss.....Ladies, i am getting a really bad feeling about this one, and i have usually learned to go with my gut.....but i havent even met with the guy yet. this just doesnt sound good though. Should i even waste my time? the job is not near me and i actually need to rent a car for the day, since my car is out of commssion right now. Guys, would u go on this interview? the last thing i want is a piggish, chauvenistic, boss who will make me do demeaning things for him! but at the same time, i am so desperate and that is why these bosses are getting away with this nonsense because there are so many jobless desperate people out there!