Super Contributor

i can not take it anymore..................

every time I put qvc on it cosmetics is on!--i am sick and tired of hearing that same "speal" about "creasing and cracking" etc.--why are they always on?--now they are also on qvc2--can't listen to them one more time--im done!................

Honored Contributor

Re: i can not take it anymore..................

@danedylan wrote:

every time I put qvc on it cosmetics is on!--i am sick and tired of hearing that same "speal" about "creasing and cracking" etc.--why are they always on?--now they are also on qvc2--can't listen to them one more time--im done!................

It's spelled "spiel" and IT Cosmetics is probably on often because there's a large base of buying customers.  

Respected Contributor

Nobody's forcing you to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

That's the way QVC does things.  They present the brands they are featuring at the time so much that people get sick of them.  Then off to the next big thing.

It doesn't seem like a good strategy to me, because a lot of people will turn off QVC and not come back, but that's what they think is best.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

They have had four hours out of a 24 hr day. And one of those was a 4 am show. How is that equate to being on all the time. I think the last show before today was over a week or two ago. IT is a hot seller for qvc and a lot of woman love there cosmetics. Maybe your just tuning qvc at the wrong time. You also have the right to turn it off.

Honored Contributor

They're probably on so often because they're paying QVC for infomercial-like airtime.  I'm already sick of seeing Chaz this month too, who is probably doing the same thing.  My solution is to stay completely away and watch something else. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching a long time ago.  Stepford Vendors.  They dress alike (in the same too tight dresses), talk alike, say the exact same things (over and over and over), have the same facial expressions and body language. It's just too much for me.

Respected Contributor

@danedylan I hear you on this. It's what I call over-kill. I know they have new viewers everyday, so that''s why they sell and sell. I just turn the TV off or change the channel.

@danedylan wrote:

Respected Contributor

I agree .. what's with the dresses .. and they are too tight ....

Esteemed Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

EXACTLY!  if it isn't makeup...it is some beauty gadget