Honored Contributor

Re: hsn beauty day? will there be free shipping?

@BlingQueen022 wrote:
Spoiler

I just went through the lineup and they have 38 bottles of OPI nail polish for 69 dollars.  If you type coupons in the search string you'll get a coupon number for 10 dollars off.  It's a nice collection of colors.  I even like the box it comes in.  Was a great deal.  Free shipping also.  

That is a good coupon. I used it over the weekend for Andrew Lessman.

LOVE finding coupons to use on things that already have free shipping!  

Honored Contributor

I am sure you know by now but just in case you didn't, YES it is FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BEAUTY! yay!

Respected Contributor

I just purchased two Benefit brow pencils(duo)and three of the Lillibeth brow shapers(sale set) using the $10 code. I saved $32 and that's not even including the free shipping. I've been waiting for a good deal on these, so thanks for the heads up. I wish QVC offered such deals.
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:
I just purchased two Benefit brow pencils(duo)and three of the Lillibeth brow shapers(sale set) using the $10 code. I saved $32 and that's not even including the free shipping. I've been waiting for a good deal on these, so thanks for the heads up. I wish QVC offered such deals.

I've been wondering about those brow shapers. Have  you tried them before? Do they work really well?

Respected Contributor

HappyDaze I really like them. No chance of accidentally trimming anything like there is with the battery operated trimmers. There is a learning curve and you have to be sure and place it at a 45° angle or so. I've been using the same one once a week for about a year, so probably time for a sharper one, lol.
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:
HappyDaze I really like them. No chance of accidentally trimming anything like there is with the battery operated trimmers. There is a learning curve and you have to be sure and place it at a 45° angle or so. I've been using the same one once a week for about a year, so probably time for a sharper one, lol.

Thank you so much! I may just give it a try. I do use a battery operated one but you are right, it is hard making sure not to trim something you didn't want and it isn't a bit cumbersome.

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:
Spoiler

I just went through the lineup and they have 38 bottles of OPI nail polish for 69 dollars.  If you type coupons in the search string you'll get a coupon number for 10 dollars off.  It's a nice collection of colors.  I even like the box it comes in.  Was a great deal.  Free shipping also.  

Dang you!!  LOL. Had to have that.  Btw Bling......Thanks for recommending that brush egg.  LOVE it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:
Spoiler

Dang you!!  LOL. Had to have that.  Btw Bling......Thanks for recommending that brush egg.  LOVE it!

Do I dare tell you about the Two Faced adorable Heart Shape Compact of the 16 hour blush I ordered? hahahahahaha   It got good reviews too.  I surely didn't need the blush, but I'm weak when it comes to cute adorable compacts and new things, lol.  I got the blush in Baby Love and there's other choices of colors too.  I even looked it up on Ulta and it got good reviews.  Happy shopping you cutie.  I'm happy you love the Brush Egg.  It's fabulous isn't it.  Enjoy the day today. 

Honored Contributor

I am going to get the Korres BOGO too!!! Also the half price Carols Daughter Monoi hairspray.

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

How does the 110% guarentee work? do you have to email or notify them of the difference?

You go to ShopAtHome.com, click on HSN, you will see a banner for 110% rate guarantee if you find a better rate than they are offering. A little form will pop up asking you to name the site and the better rate amount, after you fill that out you click Shop and place your order as usual, very easy!!  Of course you have to sign up to be a memeber of SAH first.