Valued Contributor

hsn beauty day? will there be free shipping?

on the last beauty day they had free shipping on everything. anyone heard anything? 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

Re: hsn beauty day? will there be free shipping?

When is the next Beauty Day?

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

girl, it's tomorrow. uh oh. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

@evelomaddict wrote:

girl, it's tomorrow. uh oh. lol

Uh Oh is right! 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN usually has free shipping on Beauty Days. There is a code for $5 off on $25, but it will get poofed if I post it, try finding it on Mr Rebates or Retailmenot. . Also another code for $10 off $50.  The $5 one has to be on one item only, the $10 one can be on multiple items that total $50.

Honored Contributor

BeFrugal now has 7% back from HSN, if you use ShopAtHome that is 7.7% with their 110% rate guarantee.

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler

I just went through the lineup and they have 38 bottles of OPI nail polish for 69 dollars.  If you type coupons in the search string you'll get a coupon number for 10 dollars off.  It's a nice collection of colors.  I even like the box it comes in.  Was a great deal.  Free shipping also.  

Honored Contributor

Hi evelomaddict! I saw your question on my Tweak-d thread but thought I'd answer here. I don't know if everything will be free shipping or not. I only knew about the Tweak-d TS free ship because of an email from Tweak-d's website, not HSNs.

So happy for another beauty day! I will have to see if there are any shows I'm interested in, even though I probably won't buy. It is always fun to see what is out there that I may not have known about! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There will probably be some free shipping, if not all.

But, I was wandering through the program guide and stumbled onto something I can't pass up! BOGO free Korres Papaya Mango Shower Gel w/free S&H. But I saw if scheduled for Thursday on Amy's Beauty Report. Not sure if it will be aired for Beauty Day. 

Trusted Contributor

How does the 110% guarentee work? do you have to email or notify them of the difference?