Valued Contributor

how much do you spend a month on skincare?

I think I'm spending over 100 a month easy! I got the last skinn TTV and the skinn regen TTV and I want to start using the DWP ! Its starting to add up!
Honored Contributor

Re: how much do you spend a month on skincare?

Hm that is hard to say because my skincare products last more than a month, more like 2-3 months depending on the products and my oils last more like 5-6 months.

Regular Contributor

Not sure ?{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I buy mostly kits, so they last a long time. Also, I use tretinoin cream its costs a lot but a pea size last a long time. I usually wait for things to be empty.

Frequent Contributor

I'm not sure what I spend a month but I was just thinking the other day that I need to stop being so crazy about skincare. For the last year or so ive been switching around WAY to much. Number 1 it costs alot because I don't generally use drug store products and number 2 I have rosacea and switching around all the time is not good. I just love skincare products so its hard for me not to buy frequently!! Just this week I actually thought I would try my hardest to go to a simple routine and already I think my skin looks better. What I would give to have all the money back ive spent on skincare!!!
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 HappyDaze said:

Hm that is hard to say because my skincare products last more than a month, more like 2-3 months depending on the products and my oils last more like 5-6 months.

Same here I only replenish when I need to

Honored Contributor

I do not need to purchase on a monthly basis as my skincare lasts for several months.

Facial cleanser, exfoliator, Marula oil, acure organics moisturizer or Simple (drugstore) and that is my skincare.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

not sure but a lot of..

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 LoveShelties said:
On 2/21/2015 HappyDaze said:

Same here I only replenish when I need to

I also don't really know what I spend per month since I only purchase when I am running low. It not only saves money by not overbuying but also are using fresher products.

Honored Contributor

I don't spend "per month." I work at not buying products I do not need & I do not stock up on things. I'm not getting today's SKINN TTV for that reason even though, at another time, I might purchase it.

Having too many products to use overwhelms me & I do not want to be in that situation again. It happened a few years ago & it was very stressful.

I buy things that I need & will use now. If I have lots of a similar product I don't buy something just because it is on sale and/or someone says it is important to use. There is always another, bigger, better sale and improved product coming up.

Honored Contributor

I don't spend anywhere near $100 a month. I typically buy kits and they last 4-5 months. I just ended an AD, so maybe it will go up a little since I'm still paying 2013 prices.