Trusted Contributor

have you seen this new kit? so pretty! Beauty In Bloom

What it is:
A seven-piece collection off fresh-faced pinks and plums for the eyes, lips, and complexion.

What it does:
Create a radiant, ethereal look just in time for spring. Mix, match, and layer these loose and solid mineral colors for a soft, fresh-faced effect.

This set contains:
- 0.03 oz bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 2.0 The Inspiration featuring Muse + Passion (pink frost/glimmering plum)
- 0.01 oz Nude Beach Eyecolor (light warm sand)
- 0.07 oz bareMinerals READY Blush The One (nude pink)
- 0.02 oz Rose Radiance All-Over Face Color (fresh rosy glow)
- 0.05 oz Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (blushing pink)
- 0.07 oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug (dusty pink pearl)

Frequent Contributor

Re: have you seen this new kit? so pretty! Beauty In Bloom

I need this kit in my life... I have not gotten a kit in forever... thanks for posting the pics Love~ it's gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty colors & a nice price, even for minis! I, too, have Nude Beach (which I love--great basic). This looks like a good set for Spring. Bring it on!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I purchased the kit in Sephora a couple of weekends ago but sadly it didn't work out for me. The lipstick turned bubble gum pink on my lips after an hour or so. The blush was full of bismuth and gave me a rash. The eye shadows creased and overall it was a no go..... Also the gloss was sticky.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/14/2014 serenity4ever said:

I purchased the kit in Sephora a couple of weekends ago but sadly it didn't work out for me. The lipstick turned bubble gum pink on my lips after an hour or so. The blush was full of bismuth and gave me a rash. The eye shadows creased and overall it was a no go..... Also the gloss was sticky.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I love the Moxie lip glosses.

Super Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Vamp said:
On 1/14/2014 serenity4ever said:

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I love the Moxie lip glosses.

I found the peppermint in their lipsticks to be very drying. I had no idea what it was until I read on Paula Begeuon's website that peppermint should not be in any lip product.