Honored Contributor

Re: has anyone who used Latisse had their eye color change

@granddi wrote:

Not rare at all......this drug was first used as a glaucoma medication under different name and formula and it was very common to have iris color changes. Another side effect was lash growth and thus the change to the drug was made to market as a lash growth drug. Some people complain that the new lashes are more like eyebrow hairs and not whispy eyelashes. 

My husband is on glaucoma medication and his hazel eyes have changed to a darker color. His lashes are much longer. OP, why not consider lash extensions. I saw a photo of them on a lady and they look fantastic and natural. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@granddi wrote:

Not rare at all......this drug was first used as a glaucoma medication under different name and formula and it was very common to have iris color changes. Another side effect was lash growth and thus the change to the drug was made to market as a lash growth drug. Some people complain that the new lashes are more like eyebrow hairs and not whispy eyelashes. 

My husband is on glaucoma medication and his hazel eyes have changed to a darker color. His lashes are much longer. OP, why not consider lash extensions. I saw a photo of them on a lady and they look fantastic and natural. 

My lashes themself are sparse post chemo - they just never fully grew in. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Your light green eyes sound very pretty. Are you able to use a water proof liner very close to your upper lashes to give the appearance of thicker lashes?
Do the math.
Contributor

Green eyes used it for years no change in eye color just long lashes 👍