Honored Contributor

Re: has anyone who used Latisse had their eye color change

I've heard it can happen,  but I've never heard of it actually occurring.   I used RapidLash  for several years and got spectacular results.   You might have trouble getting insurance to pay for that prescription... better check first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I also use Grandelash MD. Took about three months, but my lashes are awesome!

Honored Contributor

No.  I have hazel/ green eyes and have been using it for about six months.  I apply it sparingly...and perhaps that's why I didn't experience rapid lash growth.  But my lashes have gotten longer and thicker over time. 

I've also used up what's left on the brush on my eyebrows, and they've gotten a bit thicker too.  Overall, I'm very pleased with the results 

Respected Contributor

It has not changed my dark blue eyes....but if your light green eyes are your best feature, why risk it. Try rapidlash, I had good results with it too.

Honored Contributor

If it's creating pigment, in the eyes, where there once was none why aren't they working on an application for the skin for people with conditions like vitiligo?
Valued Contributor

I have greenish hazel eyes and haven't noticed a difference in color from Latisse. I have noticed that it isn't as effective as it used to be for me. My right eyelashes are not as thick as the left eyelashes. Getting old kind of stinks! Until I consider the alternative! LOL

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
It is a common side effect of Latisse. I highly recommend Rodan + Field's Lash Boost. It helps to grow lashes without the eye color change/lightening.

Rapid Lash is almost identical formula to Rodan and Fields product for a fraction of the cost.

Respected Contributor

I have been using it for about 6-8 months and I love it!!!  My lashes are fabulous now and I will always use it.  My eyes are light green too and no change to the eye color at all.  You put it on your lash line and not directly to your eyes.  It is one of the best beauty finds for me in a very long time.  Highly recommend, you will see improvement in your lashes the first month and it gets better and better up to 4 months and then you have complete growth cycle and you have to keep using it to keep them up. 

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I would not take the chance

I wouldn't either, when there are so many other lash serums you can use .

Rapidlash, Revitalash, GrandeLash MD, to name a few.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

I have baby blue eyes and this is the reason I won't use Latisse.  It would be a permanent change and not something I would be willing to risk. 

That's why I use mascara and there's a lot of good ones on the market.