Valued Contributor

has anyone tried skin age reset serum?

Do you recommend?
Respected Contributor

Re: has anyone tried skin age reset serum?

I have, and I am using it currently. I like it very much. I immediately felt a difference when I applied it the first time. I felt a firming that I had never experienced before with the Stem Rejens (another serum line offered by Skinn). Because this is a new product and was only introduced less than a month ago, results cannot be determined. I'll just say that my skin can't seem to get enough of this whole Deep Wrinkle Protocol line and is nicely hydrated even in the dry heat and cold of the northeast. I think all the items are big hitters on their own but will really perform when used together consistently. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 gokat said:

I have, and I am using it currently. I like it very much. I immediately felt a difference when I applied it the first time. I felt a firming that I had never experienced before with the Stem Rejens (another serum line offered by Skinn). Because this is a new product and was only introduced less than a month ago, results cannot be determined. I'll just say that my skin can't seem to get enough of this whole Deep Wrinkle Protocol line and is nicely hydrated even in the dry heat and cold of the northeast. I think all the items are big hitters on their own but will really perform when used together consistently. HTH's

it looks great, I ordered it on auto delivery , but after realizing it would be 70 dollars a month, I canceled. Its a bit too expensive!
Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Persephonel said:
On 1/17/2015 gokat said:

it looks great, I ordered it on auto delivery , but after realizing it would be 70 dollars a month, I canceled. Its a bit too expensive!

If you're interested in the Age Reset serum as a standalone to try, there are several sellers at the bay, and you should be able to pick it up for around $30. As I mentioned, it's a brand new product so at a premium as it's caused quite a stir. It'll be available more reasonably as things settle and new kits are available. I couldn't agree more that the current asking price needs to be lowered, and I'm sure the reaction to it will accomplish that. If you do try it, please post back with your thoughts and experience. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

I got the December TTV that included the Age Reset Serum (ordered two of them). It was my initiation into SKINN. I love everything in there. The bottle of Age Reset Serum is not only a month's supply, it will last longer unless you use too much. I find that one pump of the product is enough for my face so the bottle will last quite awhile.

Super Contributor

I am definitely going to try it
Super Contributor

its awesome. try it..

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

So Scottygal, I take it that you like the age reset serum?! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

So far I really like the results I am seeing using this. Now the problem is whitling down my supply and sticking to just one of his product lines. What's a girl to do....?

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I got the December TTV that included the Age Reset Serum (ordered two of them). It was my initiation into SKINN. I love everything in there. The bottle of Age Reset Serum is not only a month's supply, it will last longer unless you use too much. I find that one pump of the product is enough for my face so the bottle will last quite awhile.

if you get this on auto delivery they send one every 30 days!