Honored Contributor

Re: has anyone tried skin age reset serum?

On 1/17/2015 Persephonel said:
On 1/17/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I got the December TTV that included the Age Reset Serum (ordered two of them). It was my initiation into SKINN. I love everything in there. The bottle of Age Reset Serum is not only a month's supply, it will last longer unless you use too much. I find that one pump of the product is enough for my face so the bottle will last quite awhile.

if you get this on auto delivery they send one every 30 days!

That may be, but you don't have to take it that often. A/D plans can be modified by the customer once they're set up.

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 gokat said:
On 1/17/2015 Persephonel said:
On 1/17/2015 gokat said:

I have, and I am using it currently. I like it very much. I immediately felt a difference when I applied it the first time. I felt a firming that I had never experienced before with the Stem Rejens (another serum line offered by Skinn). Because this is a new product and was only introduced less than a month ago, results cannot be determined. I'll just say that my skin can't seem to get enough of this whole Deep Wrinkle Protocol line and is nicely hydrated even in the dry heat and cold of the northeast. I think all the items are big hitters on their own but will really perform when used together consistently. HTH's

it looks great, I ordered it on auto delivery , but after realizing it would be 70 dollars a month, I canceled. Its a bit too expensive!

If you're interested in the Age Reset serum as a standalone to try, there are several sellers at the bay, and you should be able to pick it up for around $30. As I mentioned, it's a brand new product so at a premium as it's caused quite a stir. It'll be available more reasonably as things settle and new kits are available. I couldn't agree more that the current asking price needs to be lowered, and I'm sure the reaction to it will accomplish that. If you do try it, please post back with your thoughts and experience. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

it is going for around 46 dollars on eBay, and on amazon for 49 dollars! Thanks for mentioning!
Honored Contributor

Prices for it on ebay are rising now that it is well received. I got one for about $36 a few weeks ago.

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Shelbelle said:

Prices for it on ebay are rising now that it is well received. I got one for about $36 a few weeks ago.

That's what I paid for the one I got on eBay too. I haven't seen any results from it yet. I'll wait till I finish the bottle to decide if I want to repurchase it or not.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE the Age reset serum! I started out layering it with the stem rejen serums but have found it to be too many serums (and I need a cream as I am dry as this AZ desert I live in!) so now I use the stem rejens daytime and the age reset with the creme reverse at night...I do add some secret elixir to the creme reverse as it is not quite hydrating enough for me...I find I get the best of both worlds this way and my product lasts longer! I am slowly working my way through some other serums I have as well that I can't toss out because of what I paid for them but I find Dimitri's serums top notch and the best for my skin (but 69.50 is a bit high so get it on the Bay from a reputable seller and save some $$$)

Super Contributor

I have it, I love it. It's a game changer. I got it when he did that kit in December. I've been trying it in different combinations. I'm 38 with combo skin.

I just started with using age reset and the creme reverse moisturizer along with my regular Skinn regime minus my stem rejen. My skin was sooo soft. Then I tried age reset combined with 24 hour youth preservation (no stem rejen), another great combo. Then I went back to just stem rejens and 24 hour youth preservation, my skin wasn't so soft but still great.