Respected Contributor

@happydaze I thought I would share this with you.

I know you were wondering about the different Vit C that are offered by The Ordinary brand. I wanted to share with you and anyone else that last night and just a few minutes ago when I was doing my nightly skin care, my Vit C  feels a little "gritty." The one I bought is in a lotion type form, not a serum. It threw me off, so I decided to go to the Deciem website and get some info. Their website is so helpful I feel, in explaining all the Vitamin C's they offer and this one that I got is the powder form and not water based. They go into detail as to why and the advantages of each type of C they offer. 

I don't know if I'm making sense, but it's very informative. I thought I would share because I almost emailed the company to ask if mine was bad. I've used the serum type C and this one is different. HTH 

Honored Contributor

Re: @happydaze I thought I would share this with you.

@wvumountiefan thank you for this information. I did read a review about that one being gritty. Does it stay on your skin gritty, lol? That is what I was kind of confused about because it isn't like the vit. C powder would "warm" to your skin so I don't get how it is suppose to absorb? Can't wait to hear all your reviews the products!

I think the line is very intriguing, especially at that price point. It makes you really realize how much we are overpaying, as if we didn't already know that, lol. I wonder how long they can keep those prices that low? I am interested in reading more about the buffet, the 5%  lactic acid (have NEVER been able to use a lactic acid product before as they all dry out my skin), a vitamin C product and the Alpha Arbutin. I figure with those prices, it can't hurt to try them but still researching them. I can't give up my PC 2% bha though. The BHA product they have has witch hazel in it and I don't like using witch hazel on my skin. 

Respected Contributor

Re: @happydaze I thought I would share this with you.

@HappyDaze  Oddly, it does not stay gritty but it takes about 10-15 minutes on my skin to not feel that way anymore. It does have a slight tingling which they said can happen. The site said that it could be mixed with a moisturizer if needed.