Esteemed Contributor

Re: hairspray recommendations

Wen has come out with a great hair spray.  Unfortunately I think QVC only has it in a set right now with the light cleanser and styling creme.   It is pricey, but the hairspray is environmentally friendly and works like a charm!!  A 290408  May still be on 4 easy pays!    Good luckSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Wen has come out with a great hair spray.  Unfortunately I think QVC only has it in a set right now with the light cleanser and styling creme.   It is pricey, but the hairspray is environmentally friendly and works like a charm!!  A 290408  May still be on 4 easy pays!    Good luckSmiley Happy

@LindaSal Agree! Fantastic spray. It's all I use since it came out. 

Respected Contributor

I really like Herbal Essences "Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray"  it is an 8oz can and costs only $3.99. It holds, but doesn't leave your hair really, really stiff. Also no build up, leaves my hair really nice and shines too. (Medium chin length, colored hair, natural curly hair) 67 years old 😱I used to use Nick Chavez volumizing hair spray but trying to cut back on the cost of my beauty products. (That's what being on a fixed Social Security income eventually does.) 
Honored Contributor

I get really great deals from Beauty care's web site.  I use ISO Daily Shape with no build up to make my curls fall.  (Shoulder length layered with curls).

My stylist sold this to me and I loved it. It had a nice scent but not "loud". I left her because she turned toxic, but kept the spray!  Three day shipping over $49.00.  Right now, lower on google image.

Iso Daily Finish

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal,    Give Nexxus a try.  I have used it and the one I had gave hold but hair still had movement.  I currently have Aquage but that is $20 a can.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies for your recommendations! I will definitely check them out!