Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 sjk73 said:

Woops, did not see that you only have one arm that works properly. Shame on me for laughing. Thought you were a troll. If it's a consolation to anyone thinking I'm mean, which I'm not, I just got a very bad diagnosis from the doctor. I have to undergo surgery. It's just that trolls like to visit sites and that's what I thought. Did not know you were physically handicapped.

best wishes for you to deal with whatever the diagnosis is and a successful, smooth surgery. Stay strong and stay positive!

Respected Contributor
On 9/22/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 9/21/2014 JamicaJammer said:
On 9/21/2014 domenica1 said:

As I said, I have nothing personal against Chaz. Some of you can be quite mean. I have only one arm that works. I know I am not over cleansing. As a matter of fact the reason I have loved using Wen is because my hair stayed cleaner longer. My daughter by the way is a hair dresser. I was buying Wen ,not her products. I did show her the hair loss. She said maybe more comes out as I wash less often. The truth though is I have stopped using it and the hair loss is so much less. Thank you fore the kind-hearted people. For the others, try being kinder. I love Chaz and I love his dogs.

There are some extreme WEN fans on these boards, and they go bananas when anyone mentioned the problems WEN products cause.

Mine was not only hair loss, but turned my gorgeous blonde hair a hideous orange/rust color. Thank heavens for Malibu that I just kept using til it was finally out!!!!!!!

LOL riiight it turned your blonde hair orange. Uh huh sure.

Seriously, I don't know why we even bother wasting our time defending this kind of tripe. Myself included.

Agree. Although, I do get annoyed with some of these posters who claim to have bad results with Wen post this nonsense about Wen. Especially that Wen changed their hair color. This is one of the most ridiculous posts that I have ever read about Wen.

Esteemed Contributor

Jax, it's very entertaining.

Susan, the best one that I heard thus far (not from this board) was that Wen turned the person's braces colors. I laughed at that for days!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Susan, the best one that I heard thus far (not from this board) was that Wen turned the person's braces colors. I laughed at that for days!

What they were eating it? It can't have tasted good.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

My stylist has had other clients who had WEN turn their hair icky orange/rust color.

And if you'll notice in the before/after photos, the after photos have the color MUCH, MUCH darker.

Trusted Contributor

how about the claim it removed their nail polish while cleansing??

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 9/22/2014 jaxs mom said:

What they were eating it? It can't have tasted good.

some will say just about anything to get a reaction.....there's a poster who admitted to "stirring the pot" then sitting back to watch the "fireworks"

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 bruingirl said:

how about the claim it removed their nail polish while cleansing??

Is it bad that I almost wish Wen would do that? I have a beast of a time getting polish off sometimes {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor
On 9/22/2014 JamicaJammer said:

My stylist has had other clients who had WEN turn their hair icky orange/rust color.

And if you'll notice in the before/after photos, the after photos have the color MUCH, MUCH darker.

Didn't she know that orange is the new black?

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 woodyend said:
On 9/22/2014 JamicaJammer said:

Didn't she know that orange is the new black?

Speaking of Orange is the New Black, some of the inmates on that show could really use some CC {#emotions_dlg.laugh}