Honored Contributor

got the QVC Beauty with Benefits

And it was  not what I got from HSN---there was one full sized item--and the rest were the sample sized things you get in a $25 beauty box----A few were the same in both bags--Wen packet, which I threw away and the highlighter stuff from Too Faced , but the others were different---not in the least worth the $150 per bag as advertised. And then there was a Mally shadow stick in the most horrible peacock shade--kind of a dark green blue --that is going in the trash too----worth it---NO!!! I would stay with HSN 

Respected Contributor

Re: got the QVC Beauty with Benefits

I like almost everything I received in the beauty with benefits bag, except for the Lancer face polish that went directly in the trash.  My Mally eyeshadow stick is Umber Brown.  Sorry you got a weird color.

Trusted Contributor

That's why last year was the last time that I ordered one of these bags. I just threw everything away. I received bizarre colored makeup items too. What a waste.

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I like almost everything I received in the beauty with benefits bag, except for the Lancer face polish that went directly in the trash.  My Mally eyeshadow stick is Umber Brown.  Sorry you got a weird color.

Just curious, what was the issue with the Lancer polish ??

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle No issue with the Lancer face polish itself, its just a type of product that I don't like to use on my thin older skin.

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@Shelbelle No issue with the Lancer face polish itself, its just a type of product that I don't like to use on my thin older skin.

Thanks, I am 68, and I use a good exfoliator all the time, I love the way my skin feels after. BTW, my son lives in Philly, I was just there last weekend, things were opening up!!!