Super Contributor

got my philosophy package today...

and I'm disappointed.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Snowflake is NOT the peppermint/vanilla I SO hoped for--it smells a tiny bit like the snowman and also has some sort of evergreen note. I'm not getting a peppermint OR icing (vanilla) scent at all!!! Somebody REALLY messed up on such an easy combination of candy cane and vanilla!

Marshmallows for Toasting...(I haven't showered with it yet, so remember this is JUST sniffing the bottle) is ok. Everyone will be happy to know that it's just "marshmallow", there is no chocolate scent, no "fire" scent. I think I'll like it in the shower. It's not super strong like I hoped it would be. Will update again after tomorrow's shower. p.s. it's not CMB repackaged.

Marshmallows for Toasting lip shine is yummy! I really like it. Although, it has a maple scent/flavor, not marshmallow. It's definitely not one I've had before (Holiday Angel, Melting Marshmallow, s'mores, etc.)

Oldies Candy Cane, have a Cherry Christmas and the new Twinkle Berry came in the set with Marshmallows for Toasting...twinkle berry has a STRONG cranberry/raspberry scent. I like this one in the bottle too, again will have to try out in the shower for the full effect.

OH...I was at Macy's today and got to sniff the "baking spirits bright" set--I liked the maple pecan crumble the best, the Christmas cookie next and finally the cinnamon apple strussel last. But, I liked them all enough to get this set!!! Was hoping to sniff cherry berry crisp but, they didn't have it.