Super Contributor

Any info on the IT TSV? Also, what is Cheryl Burke bringing to QVC? I'm imagining sports apparel or shoes?

Respected Contributor
On 12/13/2014 Tique said:
On 12/13/2014 w84WEN said:

Anything good for Josie Maran? I have really come to like her product line.

TSV on January 5th including Cleansing Oil, Pure Argan Oil, Foundation Brush, Serum Foundation, and Color Stick.

Just wanted to add the price will be $69.96 (s/h $7.72). Sizes are:

(1) 1.7 fl oz Argan Oil, (1) 2 oz Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation, (1) 6 oz Argan Cleansing Oil, (1) 0.55 oz Argan Color Stick, (1) Foundation Brush.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor
On 12/13/2014 i like celery said:
On 12/13/2014 happywenner said:

oh Algenist - can you share info??

thanks!

The Program Guide is showing Algenist TSV will be Jan 26, but the Insider isn't highlighting any info on that. They do show a new Algenist "Genius C Serum" for $115.00. And a "Best of Anti-Aging" starter set, but I think that set has been available for awhile. HTH

thank you!

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor
On 12/13/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Any info on the IT TSV? Also, what is Cheryl Burke bringing to QVC? I'm imagining sports apparel or shoes?

Nothing about IT TSV (other than the date, Jan 19).

Cheryl Burke's "cee bee" activewear collection premiering Jan 12. Looks like 12 pieces (tanks, jacket, tunic, ankle pants, crop pants, overlay top, cocoon top, etc). Price range $35 - $69. HTH

edited to add: happywenner, You're welcome. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

CM-godfreak posted some pic's of Cheryl Burke's line. It's an apparel line-sporty, but not just for the gym. Some items are workout specific, and others-I recall some cute tops would be great gor casual wear. I think Q might be trying to position this as something competitive to Lululemon or the original Juicy Couture-when it was a good quality line. At least it's something "fresh"! Cheryl is cute & personable, and already has a fan base, so it will prob sell, esp with a limited quantity approach like Q does with Lisa Rinna, Nicole Richie, etc.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 12/13/2014 RachB said: I heard a rumor that there was a Bareminerals TSV in January. Is that wrong???

I don't see it listed in the Insider's Program Guide....

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor
On 12/13/2014 i like celery said:

Nothing about IT TSV (other than the date, Jan 19).

Cheryl Burke's "cee bee Activewear" premiering Jan 12. Looks like 12 pieces (tanks, jacket, tunic, ankle pants, crop pants, overlay top, cocoon top, etc). Price range $35 - $69. HTH

edited to add: happywenner, You're welcome. :-)

Thanks for the info! I like Cheryl and hope her line does well!

Super Contributor
On 12/13/2014 Chi-town girl said:

CM-godfreak posted some pic's of Cheryl Burke's line. It's an apparel line-sporty, but not just for the gym. Some items are workout specific, and others-I recall some cute tops would be great gor casual wear. I think Q might be trying to position this as something competitive to Lululemon or the original Juicy Couture-when it was a good quality line. At least it's something "fresh"! Cheryl is cute & personable, and already has a fan base, so it will prob sell, esp with a limited quantity approach like Q does with Lisa Rinna, Nicole Richie, etc.

Active or casual wear (a la Lululemon) sounds promising. I enjoy Cheryl - she's one of my favorites on DWTS.

Super Contributor
Godforsaken posted some info a few weeks ago but it didn't include pics and did not say when it would be. There was no info in insideQ on a be tsv so none next month.
Super Contributor
Sorry it was godfreako. Stupid auto correct