Honored Contributor

got my beauty bag w/purchase

I got it yesterday with the nail files I bought from HSN---was ok--a few things I will use--- half was full sized items athe other 1/2 was the sample size---threw out WEN but that was a sample size too. Was it worth the $28 I spent on the fabulous glass nail files--I think so.

Honored Contributor

Re: got my beauty bag w/purchase

I got a set of fabulous glass files on Amazon for half of your $28. + free shipping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I got it yesterday with the nail files I bought from HSN---was ok--a few things I will use--- half was full sized items athe other 1/2 was the sample size---threw out WEN but that was a sample size too. Was it worth the $28 I spent on the fabulous glass nail files--I think so.

I received the same files and the GWP. It is a very worthy cause.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Enjoy the items you kept!

Honored Contributor

I love my set of 3 glass nail files I got on amazon, for $10, made in Czech. I have had them for a few years, still good as new. 

Honored Contributor

It is for a good cause, remember Rakuten still has 15% back from Q and HSN, also there is a code for 5 off 25 on Beauty from HSN. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl @mom2four0418 Can you tell us exactly what you received in the HSN beauty bag?  Thanks.