Frequent Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

The Beekman’s are on saying how natural this soap and no harmful ingredients.

That’s a joke! You can look up the ingredients under the item number and they include

the following harmful ingredients: Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide...

I had to change the channel!...couldn’t watch the guy making all those suds!...love the little goats though!..

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

bar soap on Jane's hair? I don't believe she actually uses that....sounds like all the hosts try it once and then that way when selling it they can say they "use" the product.  It's just a line....for you to buy IMO.  

I have tried this line and didn't like any of it....sent it back to Evine.  I can recommend Korres...made with olive oil and natural ingredients...very hydrating line....awesome.

Would never wash my hair with any bar soap....don't even own any bar soap!

ITA, Korres is second to none.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I use goat milk soap from a different vendor as well.  They have specific bars for shampooing.  My hair was dry, falling out, and my scalp was itching.  I started using the shampoo bar and now my hair is soft, shining, and full.  It's bouncy and so easy to manage.  I don't use any conditioner, just a little argan oil.  I have curly hair and it looks amazing.

Just curious who else sells goat milk soap?

Respected Contributor

I get my soap from goat milk stuff.  Small family run business. If you call you talk to a family member. If you look at ingredients, you'll see goats milk is the #1 ingredient in their bars, not so with Beekman. 

Valued Contributor

The Goat Milk Stuff brand puts raw goat milk at the top of their ingredient list for the soap bars but not for their lotions.  In their lotions, it's about halfway down and is clearly dehydrated goat milk (goat milk powder).  Since ingredients are listed by weight, goat milk would weigh more than dehydrated goat milk.  It's possible the Beekman 1802 company uses dehydrated goat milk in their soaps and, therefore, it is down farther on the ingredient list because it weighs less, not because there is less of it.

I've used both brands and really like both.

Honored Contributor

I had one bar of goats milk stuff ,that i had in a drawer, i used it this morning, both brands are good,also legends goats milk soap is good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

The Goat Milk Stuff brand puts raw goat milk at the top of their ingredient list for the soap bars but not for their lotions.  In their lotions, it's about halfway down and is clearly dehydrated goat milk (goat milk powder).  Since ingredients are listed by weight, goat milk would weigh more than dehydrated goat milk.  It's possible the Beekman 1802 company uses dehydrated goat milk in their soaps and, therefore, it is down farther on the ingredient list because it weighs less, not because there is less of it.

I've used both brands and really like both.

@guatmum  and  @brandiwine 

Thanks so much for the info

about The Goat Milk Stuff brand.

Went to their website and signed

up for offers,etc!

I do use some of the Beekman products..

The shampoo bar in the honeyed grapefruit

scent (yummy!) and the triple milk formula

(goat milk,coconut milk,milk protein) face

cleansing bar and love them! First saw

the Beekman boys..and the baby goatsHeart...

last fall on HSN.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

I checked out their website (Goat Milk Stuff) at someone's suggestion. It looks interesting. You can buy half bars for $4, so I thought to check out  a few scents. Beekman bars are huge and last a long time. They're triple milled so stay fairly hard. The GMS remind me of soap I used to get from a lady on ebay who owned her own goats made handmade soap. But she disappeared years ago. I will stay with Beekman but will try the GMS on their site too.

Respected Contributor

@Ketra 

I agree!!  Have you noticed that they do not include the ingredient list with their products?

I've looked several of them up and I cannot believe that they are actually saying that the products are chemical free!!

And, not to mention the fact that from what I've researched, the actual goats milk is waaaay down in the ingredient list.  In fact, in the body cream it's listed as the 18th ingredient !!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: goat milk soap

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Ketra 

I agree!!  Have you noticed that they do not include the ingredient list with their products?

I've looked several of them up and I cannot believe that they are actually saying that the products are chemical free!!

And, not to mention the fact that from what I've researched, the actual goats milk is waaaay down in the ingredient list.  In fact, in the body cream it's listed as the 18th ingredient !!  

@Georgiagrama It’s sad because they are taking advantage of the public by saying everything is so natural and then using harmful ingredients. “You aren’t our customers , you’re our neighbors!” What a bunch of goat manure! I hope customers really look up the ingredients in the Beekman creams, soaps and other products before deciding to use them. The only thing good about their brand is the cute goats.