Honored Contributor

ghd Platinum + Hair Styling Iron

I saw the presentation last night and it looks like a great styling iron.  I am in need of a new one.  Has anyone tried this one before and is it as good as they claim?  It's $50 off the price as every where else has it for $250 and the blue isn't even offered.

Respected Contributor

Re: ghd Platinum + Hair Styling Iron

@Pecky I am a huge fan of GHD. I have their hair dryer and both 1” and 2” straighteners. High quality professional styling tools. Had them 6+ yrs now with no problems. Highly recommend if someone is willing to pay the price as I have found their quality worth it. HTH

(If you sign up for emails from their website they frequetly offer savings codes and sales. Bc of this I’ve never paid full price.)

Honored Contributor

Re: ghd Platinum + Hair Styling Iron

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Pecky I am a huge fan of GHD. I have their hair dryer and both 1” and 2” straighteners. High quality professional styling tools. Had them 6+ yrs now with no problems. Highly recommend if someone is willing to pay the price as I have found their quality worth it. HTH

(If you sign up for emails from their website they frequetly offer savings codes and sales. Bc of this I’ve never paid full price.)

@AmericanBulldogMomThanks so much!  I don't mind spending the extra money for something high quality and good performance.