Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

getting in touch with beauty banter moderator

does anyone know how I can get in touch with the QVC beauty moderator?  I asked a question about best anti-aging lip treatment yesterday and saw that it had been removed by the QVC-MOD.  I have no idea why a questionlike that would be removed!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: getting in touch with beauty banter moderator

@Quinny wrote:

does anyone know how I can get in touch with the QVC beauty moderator?[b]  I asked a question about best anti-aging lip treatment yesterday and saw that it had been removed by the QVC-MOD[/b].  I have no idea why a questionlike that would be removed!!!

Isn't your thread right here?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/BEST-anti-aging-lip-treatment/td-p/3859256

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

LYN, Have been unable to find your posts lately. Also LOVEd because you are so knowledgeable.Are you posting on a different Q site?Have truly missed you. Pot is still boiling. Will make ice tea.. Having problems with computer this morning. More later, hopefully. Not the fault of Q. Problem on my computer..Lyn in MICHIGAN!  HOORAY!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: getting in touch with beauty banter moderator lyn in MI

Yes that is my thread.  If you will look to the second page of comments, you will see where the comment was moved and the statement that no more replies were to be made on this thread.

Honored Contributor

@lyn in MI wrote:

@Quinny wrote:

does anyone know how I can get in touch with the QVC beauty moderator?[b]  I asked a question about best anti-aging lip treatment yesterday and saw that it had been removed by the QVC-MOD[/b].  I have no idea why a questionlike that would be removed!!!

Isn't your thread right here?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/BEST-anti-aging-lip-treatment/td-p/385925

@lyn in MI

Always good to "see" you.  How are things going ?  What's your  beauty routine now - would love to know.  You always have such great ideas.

Best wishes!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

Yes that is my thread.  If you will look to the second page of comments, you will see where the comment was moved and the statement that no more replies were to be made on this thread.

@Quinny

one post was removed on your thread......because it had a link to an outside retailer.

replies are allowed on your thread....i even made one last night.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Thanks!