Regular Contributor

Re: gel eyeliner pencil recommendations and

Another vote for the Ulta brand gel eyeliners, they're awesome and on sale for a buck! Both the gel and regular eyeliners are one dollar until the 11th I think. This eyeliner glides on nicely and stays put!

Trusted Contributor

I've never used a gel eyeliner before, but my interest is now piqued. Having never tried one, I'm much more likely to try the Jordana or the Ulta before I put down the $$ for a BB. I know her products get a lot of hype, but her lipsticks burn my lips and I've tried other eye shadows that are as good or better than her's, and at a much lower price.

Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Quinny said:

I've never used a gel eyeliner before, but my interest is now piqued. Having never tried one, I'm much more likely to try the Jordana or the Ulta before I put down the $$ for a BB. I know her products get a lot of hype, but her lipsticks burn my lips and I've tried other eye shadows that are as good or better than her's, and at a much lower price.

tomorrow is the last day Saturday for the $1 eyeliners at Ulta. I recommend going on their website because when I called the stores locally they were out! Apparently good news travels really fast :-)between my daughter my coworker and myself I buy quite a few of them and was able to use the free shipping as well as a coupon for 3 dollars and 50 cents off I can't wait to get them all
Esteemed Contributor

I have tried quite a few & really not a fan of gels. Jordana 12 hour goes on nicely, but then travels & disappears on me. The best gel for me comes in a pot by Clinque but you must use a brush. I always return to my Laura Mercier cake liner.

Super Contributor

I tried gel eyeliner and as soon as it dried, it started flaking off. I forget exactly what brand it was but it was one of the big national brands. I use a pencil now and it kind of migrates and/or fades but at least I don't have broken lines around my eyes.