Respected Contributor
Totally agree with RiosMom and HappyMaui. I cannot use Pom without getting crazy frizz. I started using it and loved it when I first got it...I still love the scent! The first couple of times I used it my hair felt and looked great. Then I started noticing more and more frizz. Now if I even mix one pump in to either cleanse, my hair frizzes like crazy Smiley Sad My hair doesn't seem to like the soy formulas at all (though I can mix in the seasonals and 613 with good results in moderation...) I gave away almost all I had left. I have a tiny bit that I use to clean my makeup brushes, and I got the Body Cleansing Creme in Pom to still enjoy the scent. For my hair though, all I can really use is Fig and Cucumber Aloe.
Respected Contributor
And I also agree with qtrmoonlady1, who posted while I was typing Smiley Very Happy
Frequent Contributor

I have curly hair that tends to frizz too. Make sure you are leaving in a pump as a leave-in conditioner after you cleanse. I also do not wrap my wet head in a towel. I use an old, clean long cotton tee shirt. I also like a product called re:coil to use when my hair is wet. It really helps with curl definition and to prevent frizzing.

Contributor

I also use the CC as a leave in, 613 and Fig.

The Pom does not work as a leave in for my curly dry hair, neither does SAM, Watermelon, SMC, other seasonals.

Super Contributor
Pom is ok for curly hair, but you should try adding a bit of oil to your hair before the leave in. I find oil helps the cuticles smooth down and hold in moisture better. And when you use leave in, use alot but slosh in more water...soak your hair really well and comb through wide side then the narrow side...do this for each step because it helps the products distribute better. And you might want to change your styling creme...the original is nice, but the 613 will I swear, make your hair smooth as silk! I can always see/feel a big difference between the two when I alternate. And def use a smooth cotton tshirt or paper towels to blot your hair...regular towels are bad and evil for making frizzy hair.lol I just clip up my hair, sopping wet from the sink, and throw hubs old tshirt over the whole thing....i dont even blot. The cotton absorbs water and doesnt frizz the hair. Style with the Wen round brush and your hair will be amazing in no time! HTH Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
Yup, the pom makes my hair fuzzier, too. Cannot use the seasonals, either. My favorites are fig and tea tree, my hair is long and I use lots.
Contributor
Pom as a leave in works great for my hair. I used that (8 pumps from the 16oz) and Aussie moist split end insurance on soaking wet hair and let it drip dry. It looks awesome. The glycerin amount in fig causes too much frizz for me so I only use it to wash but not leave in.
Regular Contributor

I agree it's the POM. WCM worked great for me but, the POM isn't moisturizing enough for me. (Also, AA, natural) You'll probably have to use more and let it stay in longer if you want to use it up and still get decent results.