Valued Contributor

found something good at Costco yesterday...CAcafe coconut coffee and green tea

Has anyone tried this? It is new. It is delicious! Supposed to help with losing weight, and other health benefits. I also picked up a bottle of garcinia cambogia, for weight loss. Got Lancolm eyelid primer, and nude lip gloss. Love Costco!
Honored Contributor

Re: found something good at Costco yesterday...CAcafe coconut coffee and green tea

I'll soon be on my way there to buy gas. No other shopping today.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: found something good at Costco yesterday...CAcafe coconut coffee and green tea

is this coffee beans or some supplement or?? If it is coffee, I am in! Sounds delicious.

Super Contributor

What section is it in?
Valued Contributor

I guess it is in the coffee isle. It is instant coffee and tea, mix with hot water. They were demoing it.
Honored Contributor

I found this at Amazon. Is this it?

Super Contributor

Sounds good, I didn't see that yesterday.

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I ran onto some great beauty finds this week at Costco as well, Persephonel! Got the Lancôme eye base you mentioned, a Bobbi Brown SoHo Chic eye palette, a BB pack of 3 lip colors, Clinique pack of 3 lip colors and there were several high end items I left behind. It was a great beauty haul this week at Costco!
Super Contributor

Seems to be awfully expensive for what it is.
Occasional Contributor

I sell Javita which is similar to this but has an added ingredient. We have the weight loss coffee and green tea but also a mind and energy coffee to help with memory and give you a boost. They come in sticks and can be used with hot or cold water. I have lost six pounds so far with only this change.