Honored Contributor

Re: found something good at Costco yesterday...CAcafe coconut coffee and green tea

there are just 6 cups in the box; that seems like very expensive tea

Valued Contributor

Re: found something good at Costco yesterday...CAcafe coconut coffee and green tea

On 2/23/2014 upsidedown said:

the one at Costco had 18 packets for 10 dollars. If you happen to see it at that price stock up! I wish I had.it is a little expensive, but is delicious and is supposed to have health benefits.
Valued Contributor

On 2/23/2014 cerinthe said:

Also, if anyone has a Ranch 99 or Asian Grocery store, they carry a wide variety of these "instant creamy teas" in packets in all flavors and types. I used to carry a number with me when traveling just for something different about a decade ago. They are fun and different! Definitely recommend! I will look for this variety at my Costco, sounds delish! (They're kinda like international coffees, but without the coffee usually. Its tea based.)

thanks, good to know! I wonder if they would just have the powders coconut.
Honored Contributor

So I went to two Costcos today and neither carries this, at least not yet. Bummer! I was really looking forward to trying it.

Valued Contributor

Oh no! I wonder if there Is a way to find out if they will be getting it.
Honored Contributor

I suppose I could have asked but when I've done that in the past they always say they never know what they will be getting in. Sometimes areas are test markets for the rest of the Costcos so they may be waiting to see how it does before shipping out to other Costcos. I will look for it elsewhere though, it just sounds right up my alley! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Sounds good and I'd like to try. The nearest Costco is about 50 mi. so it is not a store that I frequent - wish it were closer! I researched on Amazon - but got confused. They seem to have a Coconut Tea and a Coconut Coffee by this Cacafe name. ? Both are expensive and the package includes cups??? I have a Sams Club a little closer - about 25 mi - and a BJ's, 25 mi in the opposite direction. (BJ's is a just -OK store - nothing great!) I might try those to see if they carry.

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2014 Persephonel said:
On 2/23/2014 upsidedown said:

the one at Costco had 18 packets for 10 dollars. If you happen to see it at that price stock up! I wish I had.it is a little expensive, but is delicious and is supposed to have health benefits.

That is still a lot for tea. I buy Bigelow tea bags for under $3.00 and get 18 bags in a box.