Honored Contributor

for those who purchased the isomers TTV 3 months ago

The one with the BB cream? Serum, eye serum, and accelerated recovery cream? If you also purchased the recent TTV, the six piece with Glutithiasome; how are you incorporating both? I'm thinking every other day but I'd like to hear what others are doing
Honored Contributor

Re: for those who purchased the isomers TTV 3 months ago

I know I'm not the only one with both of these kits! help me out here. I suppose I could cocktail the serums but using all the creams every day seems a bit much. if I cancel one which one do I cancel? would really like to hear what others are doing with all this product or in a similar situation please
Frequent Contributor

I would use the products in the first kit by themselves and when finished with them use the second kit. However you can always email ISOMERS or call the number on any of the bottles and ask. They are very good about suggesting routines.
Honored Contributor

what I do know for sure is that I will be slowing down the auto deliveries! As for emailing isomers I asked for suggestions because I'd prefer to hear what other users are doing. I don't doubt they would be helpful (CS) but they are a bit biased and would like me to use more product
Respected Contributor

I already have the kit with the BB cream, super serum, eye cream and ARC. I will be getting the TTV tomorrow, but have other ISOMERS kits that I am using, including the glutathiosome. I use the glutathiosome and BB cream in the morning and the super serum and ARC at night. Some products I use specifically for am or pm; others I alternate between days depending on the instructions or the needs of my skin. I think that you kind of have to play with the products and figure out what works best for your skin.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 Andreatoo said: what I do know for sure is that I will be slowing down the auto deliveries! As for emailing isomers I asked for suggestions because I'd prefer to hear what other users are doing. I don't doubt they would be helpful (CS) but they are a bit biased and would like me to use more product

Hi Andrea,

I did buy the last 3 TSV's and some extra's. Isomers does actually have you use less product than you would think. Over the years I have read posts where they would tell the user what would be more useful. First and foremost over the years I have learned there is absolutely no wrong way to use Isomers. They work in synergy and boost each other. I give my skin a full experience and do not worry if I have to many bottles. Very few products are meant to be used top to bottom in a one month framework like the Immortal and the R pur for Face. So many Isomers fans just customize.

Every other day would be fine. Right now I am in spa mode, masking once a week. Immortal, serums, BB cream also using Cooper P and moisture mask. At night I am Using the R Pur and Forever Youth Moisture Cream.

Don't know if I can answer you because your concerns are different than mine. I am getting great results considering it's the middle of winter. Don't be afraid to layer and if you skin need more, reapply. What works one day may change the next . You have to read your skin's needs. Product does not go to waste.

I love the way ShopQ (Evine)lets you put your AD's on hold or ship them quicker it really makes the savings of a TTV go a long way.

Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2015 hopi said:
On 3/8/2015 Andreatoo said: what I do know for sure is that I will be slowing down the auto deliveries! As for emailing isomers I asked for suggestions because I'd prefer to hear what other users are doing. I don't doubt they would be helpful (CS) but they are a bit biased and would like me to use more product

Hi Andrea,

I did buy the last 3 TSV's and some extra's. Isomers does actually have you use less product than you would think. Over the years I have read posts where they would tell the user what would be more useful. First and foremost over the years I have learned there is absolutely no wrong way to use Isomers. They work in synergy and boost each other. I give my skin a full experience and do not worry if I have to many bottles. Very few products are meant to be used top to bottom in a one month framework like the Immortal and the R pur for Face. So many Isomers fans just customize.

Every other day would be fine. Right now I am in spa mode, masking once a week. Immortal, serums, BB cream also using Cooper P and moisture mask. At night I am Using the R Pur and Forever Youth Moisture Cream.

Don't know if I can answer you because your concerns are different than mine. I am getting great results considering it's the middle of winter. Don't be afraid to layer and if you skin need more, reapply. What works one day may change the next . You have to read your skin's needs. Product does not go to waste.

I love the way ShopQ (Evine)lets you put your AD's on hold or ship them quicker it really makes the savings of a TTV go a long way.

thank you! I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with layering too many products and it's nice to hear that Evine is good about slowing down the deliveries. I was a bit concerned about that. I was getting such good results with the first kit. the second one, such a bargain was hard to pass up, but now I admit I'm a little overwhelmed
Frequent Contributor

If you have ever contacted Isomers CS for advice you would not make the comment you did. you can send them a list of products you have and NO they will not say use everything, they will give you a routine and suggest what products to save for later.