Respected Contributor

first aid beauty hemp oil serum or josie maran hemp oil serum?

Has anyone tried these and do you like one better than the other? So many products out there....I use the regular argan oil and wondered how this with the hemp oil is.

Respected Contributor

Re: first aid beauty hemp oil serum or josie maran hemp oil serum?

So many of you have really researched so I'd like to ask a question.  What does Hemp do for your skin?  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My suspicion is that this trendy oil mainly benefits the vendor.

Respected Contributor

I love Hemp Oil.   It doesn't clog your pores at all and is SUPPOSED to balance your skin,  whether you're oily or dry.  Not sure about the last part, but when I use it on my face,  it's INCREDIBLE how SOFT, really soft my skin feels.   I have both of the oils mentioned and really like them both.  I can't really give a recommendation one way or the other.  JM's has a deeper color and nuttier scent, but they both work beautifully.   

Honored Contributor

I see no difference in the before and after photos they show on the TV presentation. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Josie's regular argan oil products do not agree with me. However, my skin loves Skin Dope with hemp oil.

I use it as the final step, over serums. My skin looks hydrated with a subtle glow - not greasy at all.  I am assuming it is the hemp oil that makes the difference.

I have not tried the Skin Dope with CBD oil.

ETA: I've never tried any other hemp oil products.