Contributor

Re: fall styling products on Chaz's site

All of the prices have gone up. The oils are 72 now and the treatment mist 40. What a bummer.

Valued Contributor

On 9/15/2014 susan25 said:

Thanks Caitlin. I probably will wait for the 3 piece kit but may also decide to order the individual oil, even though, I haven't even tried this formula yet. I am thinking that I will like it since many have said that it is a very light scent. I also may order the 613 oil instead of the seasonal oil if the 613 oil is offered. I definitely don't need any mousse or additional sc since I have a few different styling cremes and won't use the mousse very often.

The only definite that will be offered is Wen Men and obviously fall seasonal CC's. It is 613 gallon time so that's 99.9% confirmed as well. Dooters had posted hints towards 613 oil and last night hinted towards OTO's as well and someone did comment saying that they saw an oto in the system for one of the 9/27 shows but who knows what that is, hoping it is the 3pc FTP set.

Chaz does have shows upcoming in October so it's possible he may hold off for FTP sets & 613 oil until then.

October shows:

Sat 10/25 3p-5p EST

Mon 10/27 4p-6p EST

Mon 10/27 11p-12A EST

I too am holding off to buy FTP until the 3pc set is available. Personally, I'd hold off on purchasing any full size FTP until you try out the 3pc set since you are already waiting anyways. The full size FTP oil will be available until the end of November and you never know if you really like it so the 3pc set would be better to try it out (it also would be better for your wallet as wellWink).

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 CaitlinH said:
On 9/15/2014 susan25 said:

Thanks Caitlin. I probably will wait for the 3 piece kit but may also decide to order the individual oil, even though, I haven't even tried this formula yet. I am thinking that I will like it since many have said that it is a very light scent. I also may order the 613 oil instead of the seasonal oil if the 613 oil is offered. I definitely don't need any mousse or additional sc since I have a few different styling cremes and won't use the mousse very often.

The only definite that will be offered is Wen Men and obviously fall seasonal CC's. It is 613 gallon time so that's 99.9% confirmed as well. Dooters had posted hints towards 613 oil and last night hinted towards OTO's as well and someone did comment saying that they saw an oto in the system for one of the 9/27 shows but who knows what that is, hoping it is the 3pc FTP set.

Chaz does have shows upcoming in October so it's possible he may hold off for FTP sets & 613 oil until then.

October shows:

Sat 10/25 3p-5p EST

Mon 10/27 4p-6p EST

Mon 10/27 11p-12A EST

I too am holding off to buy FTP until the 3pc set is available. Personally, I'd hold off on purchasing any full size FTP until you try out the 3pc set since you are already waiting anyways. The full size FTP oil will be available until the end of November and you never know if you really like it so the 3pc set would be better to try it out (it also would be better for your wallet as wellWink).

I hope that you are wrong since I don't want to wait until October to order the 3 piece set. I am definitely not ordering any Wen men items now. Maybe for the holidays.