Super Contributor

fall styling products on Chaz's site

I've not seen this posted yet...but for anyone who wants to purchase early I just saw all the styling products including mousse and sc for the ftp on Chaz's site! The fgp and fas is only showing oil and rtm though.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

Re: fall styling products on Chaz's site

Will note that most of the fall seasonal styling products are LIVE and available for purchase. FTP RTM 6oz, mousse & styling creme are still not able to put into shopping cart.

Here's an update on what is available:

FTP-

CC 32oz ($72) & 16oz ($40), available on Q & Chaz's site

RTM 2oz ($15), available on Chaz's site currently, will most likely be in 3pc oto on Q

Oil 4oz ($65) & 1oz ($20), available on Chaz's site currently, 4oz will be on Q eventually & 2oz will most likely be in 3pc oto

FAS & FGP-

RTM 6oz ($32) & 2oz ($15), only going to be available on Chaz's site

Oil 4oz ($65) & 1oz ($20), only going to be available on Chaz's site

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 CaitlinH said:

Will note that most of the fall seasonal styling products are LIVE and available for purchase. FTP RTM 6oz, mousse & styling creme are still not able to put into shopping cart.

FTP-

RTM 2oz ($15), available on Chaz's site currently, will most likely be in 3pc oto on Q

Oil 4oz ($65) & 1oz ($20), available on Chaz's site currently, 4oz will be on Q eventually & 2oz will most likely be in 3pc oto

FAS & FGP-

Thanks for the clarification on this. I did post some of this information on another thread and did think that the prior seasonals were only going to be available on Chaz's site but wasn't really sure. I may have to order some of these products when the prior winter formulas are featured since I never tried the WVM and have a limited supply of WCM RTM and oil. I just recently received the WCM oil that I ordered on ebay. I generally don't order anything on ebay but really wanted the oil. It is great to know that I can order some of these products in a few months.

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 CaitlinH said:

FTP-

FAS & FGP-

Caitlin,

Thank you so much for this latest update on the Seasonal products that are available on Chaz's site. It's really helpful!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

If I decide to get any, I'm waiting for the FTP products to come to QVC. They're way too expensive on Chaz's site. $42 bucks for a bottle of mousse is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

If I decide to get any, I'm waiting for the FTP products to come to QVC. They're way too expensive on Chaz's site. $42 bucks for a bottle of mousse is ridiculous.

JFL, I'm pretty sure that QVC will have the TFP SC and Mousse coming up later this season. During June gallons month -- when Chaz presented SHP Styling Duo (SC and Mousse) -- he mentioned that he had wanted to launch the individual SHP SC and Mousse on QVC. They had wanted to hold off and begin with the individual TFP SC and Mousse. When Chaz told them he would still be launching those products on his site, they placed a small OTO SHP Styling Duo order. At the last minute, they tried to increase this order but it was too late because the product had already been manufactured and the OTO sold out within about an hour. There's also a Fall Styling Duo OTO in the works so, hopefully you'll get a good price on that. I think the Summer Styling Duo OTO was around $49.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when the FTP RTM and oil will be available on QVC?

Valued Contributor

On 9/15/2014 susan25 said:

Does anyone know when the FTP RTM and oil will be available on QVC?

most likely this coming visit they will be entered into the system, if not very shortly after. it's a bit confusing as Chaz has limited # of shows this coming visit and will heavily focused on Wen Men, possible 613 gallons, and possible 613 oil. however, dooters did confirm that FTP mousse and SC will be available soon and also the 3pc FTP oto (CC, RTM & oil) is rumored to be coming as well.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Caitlin. I probably will wait for the 3 piece kit but may also decide to order the individual oil, even though, I haven't even tried this formula yet. I am thinking that I will like it since many have said that it is a very light scent. I also may order the 613 oil instead of the seasonal oil if the 613 oil is offered. I definitely don't need any mousse or additional sc since I have a few different styling cremes and won't use the mousse very often.

Respected Contributor

I saw them too. I bought the pear styling creme. It's supposed to be delivered on Thursday the 18th. They'll all be on QVC soon.