Trusted Contributor

I forgot to add that the Pur Minerals bronzer is much less expensive than Bobbi Brown. Pur Minerals is available at Ulta, Kohl's and online.

Super Contributor

My skin is quite fair - Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory. My best bronzer (recommended by every BB artist I've seen) is Medium. Had I just chosen one for myself, I would probably be wearing something lighter. This is great on me. It is the regular matte bronzer which works best on my mature skin.

Valued Contributor

Love and adore Bobbi Brown's Antigua Bronzer. It is one of my few HG products of all time. Before this product I never thought I could wear bronzer. I am fair with pinky undertones and nothing ever looked right. However, this is the BOMB, IMO. I've worn it for a few years now (probably 4-5?) and I just love it.

Trusted Contributor

I have debated getting BB Antiqua for awhile but my only concern has been does it look more like a blush, rather then a bronzer. Since so many here have recommended it, would you mind sharing if you feel it really does provide a "bronzed" type look? I have a strong "cool" undertone (lots of pink) and am fair to medium so think it would work for that issue but just want to be sure it would also give me a bronzed look. Thanks.

I can recommend Ready To Wear's (sold on HSN as well as other sites) bronzer. It is definitely a mild, gentle bronzer that is very easy to control for depth. Comes in a sizable compact that should last awhile and runs around $26 (tho you can also find it on ebay for half that price - quite a few sellers offering it)

Trusted Contributor

I am bumping this up to see if there might be more responses ........................ one can hope anyway!

Frequent Contributor

I am fair too and my favorite color so far has been Laura Gellar bronze-n-brighten in fair.

Valued Contributor
BB Antigua!
Regular Contributor
On 3/23/2015 wackers said:

I have debated getting BB Antiqua for awhile but my only concern has been does it look more like a blush, rather then a bronzer. Since so many here have recommended it, would you mind sharing if you feel it really does provide a "bronzed" type look? I have a strong "cool" undertone (lots of pink) and am fair to medium so think it would work for that issue but just want to be sure it would also give me a bronzed look. Thanks.

I can recommend Ready To Wear's (sold on HSN as well as other sites) bronzer. It is definitely a mild, gentle bronzer that is very easy to control for depth. Comes in a sizable compact that should last awhile and runs around $26 (tho you can also find it on ebay for half that price - quite a few sellers offering it)

I got the BB antigua, I am fair with considerable red/pink coloring already in my skin, and it just seems like a blush to me.

Respected Contributor
Anyone know if Frankie Avalons bronzer if still on the market? I don't like self tanners. prefer bronzes. There is a difference.
Valued Contributor
It cosmetics bronzer is what I use. I have the face disk . she does not test on animals.