Super Contributor

Well, almost two months. I started out doing it every other day like it was recommended but tafter a month I increased to every day after reading so many reviews of people that use it daily. The results have been mixed, I was pleasantly surprised by the difference in my eyes. I do not have nice eyelids, they have always been mostly hidden, but since using the Facemaster I have noticed a slight lift to them, you can actually see what color eye shadow I have on and there just seems to be an overall lift to the eye area.

My forehead is not an issue, even at 60 I do not have any forehead wrinkles or 11's so there is no change there. Nor do I have much in the line of crows feet, so no change there either.

My biggest issue is marionette lines, especially from mouth to chin, and the accompanying downturn to the mouth. I have noticed a itty bitty improvement on the lines from the nose to the mouth but not to the lines from mouth to chin. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

So my question to other Facemaster users is - have you seen an improvement in those marionette lines? If yes, how long did it take and do you have suggestions for getting that improvement? I do hold each each position for more than 10 seconds, most are 20 - 30 seconds.

The two bottles of serums that came with it are almost empty, are there good substitutes for the conductive serum?