Respected Contributor

I have been using Tweezerman for years but want to try something new and better.  Any recommendations?

Valued Contributor

If you have smaller eyes my absolute favorite is Shiseido eyelash curler...been using it for 20 years and will never switch. I’ve tried others but this is the best, in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Shiseido.  Have used this brand lash curler for years.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I was  using a $25 Shu Uemura curler until I lost it somewhere. I was really happy with it but didn't want to spend that much again on another curler so I looked for another brand and came across this highly-rated $9 curler from amazon. I'd never heard of this brand before and for $9 I thought what the heck. Turned out to be the best curler ever!  It has over 3,800 reviews and 4.3 star rating.

Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler - $9 

images.jpg

Respected Contributor

I used Maybelline's for year until I tried Shu Uemura about a half dozen years ago.  It's so much better.  Seems to curl my lashes quicker and the curl lasts.  Also I've never had to replace it.  With the Maybelline I bought a new one about every year.  

Honored Contributor

Re: eyelash curlers

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl  I purchased C. Tillbury's eyelash curler at Nordstrom.  I have also used Shu  Uemuea - both are excellent. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Been using Shu Umera for over 20 years..My frend, who was a producer on Entertainment Tonight, gave  it to me..in fact she loved them so much she gave them to a LOT of us..though rather obsure back then, they had already becoe a "standard" in the entertainment industry...I have never gone back!!!

Respected Contributor

Is this the Shu Uemura S curler that is mentioned? I've never seen one like this. Does this type work better? Scary looking lol.

Shu-Uemura-Eyelash-Curler-Wimpernzange-S-Curler-Japan-Import-Free-shipping

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I have been using Tweezerman for years but want to try something new and better.  Any recommendations?

@bargainsgirl  Plain old Mabelline or Revlon lash curler for me. I see no major differences between these and more expensive ones. ***Note: I don’t use a lash curler on daily basis...special occasions only.

After applying mascara, while still wet, I use my pinky to lightly push lashes “up”...same look as curled w/ less chance of damage.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I used Maybelline's for year until I tried Shu Uemura about a half dozen years ago.  It's so much better.  Seems to curl my lashes quicker and the curl lasts.  Also I've never had to replace it.  With the Maybelline I bought a new one about every year.  

@FranandZoe  Since Mabelline no longer makes separate rubber replacement pads, I have to purchase another curler each year any way. I think it only comes w/ 2 pads.