Valued Contributor

Looking for a moisturizing, hydrating, firming and whatever else eye cream for my 69 yr old eyes.  What's your favorite?  Thanks

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

@bunjetto  Bobbi Brown has an excellent one but pricey.  Aveda has an excellent one that is less expensive ($36).  Those are my two suggestions.  I normally use Marula oil under the eyes and on the face.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@bunjetto I use Repairwear Antigravity Eye Cream From Clinique.I’ve been using it for years.Whenever I stray I end up going back to it.It moisturizes, firms, lifts & smooths lines, wrinkles & crapyness.I highly recommend it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@bunjetto

Nice to see you posting again.

You know I like Isomers - The Immortal Booster serum is great.

Tactha Mask for face and eyes is super nice treatment and Q wiil take it back if you see no results after you use all the masks.

Respected Contributor

I've been using ROC Retinol Correction Eye Cream for awhile and I like it fine.  (And I used to use more expensive lines.)  I'm 65 by the way.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bunjetto  I use 100% Pure.  ( 100%pure.com  )    I have had good luck with it.  It helps with the darkness under my eyes and also the dryness I get on my eyelids.  It is safe to use very close to the eyes, no irritation and it's all natural.

Super Contributor

67 year old "beautie" here, as they say on beauty IQ. I have used Principal Secret Reclain eye gel, follewed by a tap of the eye cream. From the Reclain line, not the botanical line. for 10 years!

some strays that came and went, but  can give good marks to;;

Clarins Super regeneriste eye cream in the pump, oh so lovely and really kind to the eyses and effective, 80 dollars. buy on clarins.com only when there is a really good gift and 5 free samples.

Elysee eye cream- this is chock full of high tech ingredients, I can only use for a while and need to back off but it really works. my skin is super sensitive.

Perlier Royal Honey is very nice for hydration and soothing. I wear it over the reclaim gel, or just buy itself. on those days when I need to give my skin a rest.

for a treatment , Dr.denese omega mask just loads the skin with moisture.

Salma hyak nuance at CVs is being discontinued I guess, on sale for 75% off, and wow what a steal. nice hydrating eye creams about 4 dollars if you can find them.

good luck

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Looking for a moisturizing, hydrating, firming and whatever else eye cream for my 69 yr old eyes.  What's your favorite?  Thanks

@bunjetto  For hydrating and moisturizing, I like Skinsceuticals Eye Balm. If under eye area seems really dry, I’ll mix a little oil in it on my fingers before application. 

Firming? My 69 yr. old eyes have never met a cream that lived up to its claims.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto If you have a moisturizer you already like, you may be able to use it around the eyes as well. Some you can, some you can't. Some moisturizers do travel into your eye and make you weepy. Some don't. I say experiment.

While there are good reasons to use an eye-area-specific serum (because some of the treatment needs are different--like puffiness and circles and just extremely thin skin without oil glands), if you want strong moisturization, try out your favorite unscented moisturizers on the area and see if they work.

But you wanted an eye cream recommendation so here's mine: SkinActives has a very good eye cream: Bright-I Cream. It has great ingredients and a very low price. You can find it on the SkinActives website.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Pricey but last 6 months+-Lancome Progres...phenomenal and often overlooked.