Super Contributor

Re: evine Live is up and running!

On 2/11/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 2/11/2015 magemay said:

Does anyone know how to check on AD orders?

I went in to change the shipping date and can't find a link anywhere, under my account or order status. Is there a link to manage AD's like there used to be? Looked all over and don't see anything.

TIA

Go to your account. There is a link to manage A/D's. From there, your current A/D's will come up on a new page. All the way on the right, there's the word "edit". Click on that "edit" and it will open up a new page that gives the order and shipping details. There will be other links on the right where you can view history, shipping schedule, shipping address, payment info, etc. Click on the appropriate link to make changes.

Thank you.

I'm on a tablet and the site goes directly to mobile without an option. When I go to my acct it only shows:

Order status

Returns

Account settings

Email subscriptions

Sign out

Under order status, I can view my AD orders, but that's all. There are no link options.

Uggg...looks like I have to check from my desktop and hopefully that will save a call to CS.

Thanks again

Super Contributor

Didn't Judy go there too?

Respected Contributor

Has on-air programming changed?

Valued Contributor

I had a similar problem trying to pay through Paypal. Sale wouldn't go through and CS said it was a Paypal problem. Talked with Paypal and a supervisor helped me try again; still wouldn't go through and he confirmed it was nothing on their end. Called back to CS and they insisted there was nothing wrong on their end. I closed my account.
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 athenian said: I had a similar problem trying to pay through Paypal. Sale wouldn't go through and CS said it was a Paypal problem. Talked with Paypal and a supervisor helped me try again; still wouldn't go through and he confirmed it was nothing on their end. Called back to CS and they insisted there was nothing wrong on their end. I closed my account.

I do order on occasion from them but their CS reps are nothing like the Q's....maybe it will change but from my experience I don't enjoy calling their CS people

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 maestra said:

I tried to place an order and it rejected my valid cc info as invalid#. Then I spend 15 min. trying to get thru to CS-0no luck there either. If this is what Evine is going to be like I'll have to hoard my Lip6x balms. since I wont shop there.

same thing happened to me with an 'error' (unexplained) I will keep and eye on the account . I left the phone on speaker for an hour and never could talk to a person. I guess we will have to contact the bank.

Oh well it saved me ordering their special of the day as I researched it and figured it wasn't all that.

Valued Contributor

I've been trying to "manage" my auto deliveries for 2 weeks now. I had a AD scheduled for Jan 30th and within a few hours, it was processed and shipped so I wasn't able to cancel that order. I just got a refund since I've never received that item and the tracking stopped on Dec. 3rd.

I thought it was because of the transfering from SNBC to Evine but I still can't even see my autodeliveries to change anything!

Valued Contributor

Oh goodness - that is all scary - isn't SKINN on this weekend. I will be afraid to order anything.
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked the Evine Live site.

Had no problems accessing anything.

AD's are fine. All passwords still the same

In fact the site seemed to move quicker than the old one.

Esteemed Contributor

My experience with ShopHQ customer service has been outstanding.

So is Q's.